criminal case against innocents

Dear Experts,


Due to some old rival a person has lodged case against another person’s family members who are not at all involve in murder of his son. Now the innocent family has received a notice from police for kurki. 

I would explain back ground 

One guy was having criminal background and he was having 6 brothers. One day that criminal with his other 2 bother went for fight and he shoot one guy of other side then father of that boy and other public catch that criminal and his brothers and killed 3 person including that criminal and one of his brother and his tenant. Means that day total 4 death happened in gang war, you can say.

Now, the guy who was criminal, his father has lodged a murder case against the person and his family who was not at all involved due to old rival. Other side the guy who dead from other side his father has lodged a case again the criminal’s brother and father.

This criminal’s father has given lots of money to police station and police themselves are saying that they lodged case against innocent person.

Now, police has given notice to innocent family for surrender or kurki will be done.  

What should this innocent person and his family do in such situation?

Please advice.



HR assistant

Dear AK, the only remedy is consult some local lawyer and he would help you but once the FIR has been lodged of  serious nature of crime the murder then you have to seek relief from the Courts only.




Approach the court to get an anticipatory bail.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x