Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup Kalarickal (Self)     07 February 2014

Credit card related issue

Dear Sirs/ Madams,

I have used the credit card of one of the bank for purchase. however they didn't send me bill for the purchase when the bill was generate & I was using the card for first time after long time having the card with me.

However on getting the due they called me and enquired about the payment so I paid the amount for which I purchase. Latter on they started sending me bill monthly with the charges for not paying the bill on time. Which I have not paid heed to it.

Now they have put on the system and is creating problem. Please suggest how to come out from this problem & close the issue in totally.

Please help.

Anup

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 February 2014

The Bank/CC Company is under obligation to supply the bill 15 days before the due date, at the doorstep of the customer. Bank/CC Company has obtained the address proof as per KYC guidelines and has verified the address and even obtained the nearest landmark for easy location of address.

The Bank/CC Company can not claim and can not be allowed to claim that it has ended its responsibility by sending the bill.

It is another trick applied to extract the sky high 3.75%/pm interest with penal charges from customers.

It has been found that Bank/CC Companies have installed ‘Fancy Machines’ for stamping the envelopes for postage in their offices and the envelope is dropped in post box after many days hence delivery of the bill is also delayed.

How come the first bill was not supplied and later the bill was supplied every month?

Did the Bank/CC Company supply the bill from 2nd month by redg. Post/courier?

Dispute the charges and get the reversal.

Sit on the head of local BM and create the noise.

Get into the habit of submitting all representations by letter under proper acknowledgment with seal, signature, date, from nearest branch of bank.

Demand to supply  bills by redg. Post only.

Anup Kalarickal (Self)     07 February 2014

Thanks Dear Mr. Kumar Daob,

When asked the people why they have not given the bill as per the customer care person they maintain that they don't give the bill. however latter on they use to send me bill by post and also use to send me sms regarding the bills sent.

The bank is non other than SBI.

Now they have put it on system & no other credit card people are giving me card now.

Till what time this would on system & get clear.

If it would not be get clear then what is the process to get it clear.

Please help.

Anup

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register