LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BA   10 May 2019

Cousins trying to encroch the tarrace of building

Thing is my Father and my Uncle owns a plot in the city and we had an old house on it. Now my uncle has 3 sons and we are 2 brothers. As the families have become big we decided to redevelop this property into a building. Via gift deed My father and Uncle transferred the title in name of 3 cousins and myself. My brother relinquished his rights in good will towards us. Now we have a 4 story building with stilt. each floor is one flat. Problem now is the elder cousin is getting greedy and wants to extend another floor on tarrace, illegally. My position is we have already done them a favour by my brother giving up his share and now want to encroch more. I have put all my savings into the construction so that we have a house to live peacefully in and so that I leave my only son an asset from my side. Now this sort of behaviour is giving me pain. my question is how do I prevent this legally and which authorities to approach. Thanks in advance!


 2 Replies

Rajesh bommidi   10 May 2019

go and meet and adcocate...he will explain solution about ur problem

Shashi Dhara   10 May 2019

U approach civil court take stay for illegal constructions Nd prove it it is urs property and he has no right to encroach and to construct buildings illegally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads