25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravinder Kumar Rohilla (Sr. Manager)     07 October 2016

Court fee

Sir, I filed a specific performance case in 2006 and deposited requisite Court Fee with the Dellhi High Court Registry, as per jurisdiction. Last year when the case was coming up for arguments it was transferred by High Court to lower Court Tis Hazari. The ADJ delivered the judgement and I as a plantiff want to file an appeal in High court. My query is whether I shall have to deposit Court fee again with Delhi High Court. I am confused. Regards, RK ROHILLA


 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 October 2016

Sir u can contact the court registrar of concern court .

If u appreciate my answer then will u give THANKS on my LCI profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query