LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma (Others)     17 June 2012

Court amicable settlment

Can some one Please guide me in knowing the procedure of court Mediation or Amicable settlement as per court order in my case. Please help me in knowing what generally happen over their What questions does they ask generally and for how long and on what gap these session happen. Looking at my case brief on previous threads, Can someone foresee what could be the outcome.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     17 June 2012

Why you are posting same query again and again? 

Rahul Sharma (Others)     17 June 2012

i poseted this in both expert and forum section...but got the answer from you now in expert section..sorry for the consfusion..was looking for some suggestions and quick reply.

(Guest)

Please enter into a settlement deed with the Opposite Party and then submit a joint application before the court that you have ammicably settled the dispute and hence, wish to withdraw the case. A copy of the settlement deed should be enclosed with the joint application.Thereafter, if the court is satisfied, it will close the case. The settlement deed should inter -alia contain a clause that both the parties have settled the dispute with their free-consents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register