Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daniel Martin (Nusin)     25 December 2019

Court administrator

if a Court Appoints administrator to religious institutions
and one of the priest acting against the core values of the Religion and also non coperation

can ask the CJ of Hc to pressure the administrator to remove such type of priest (

if I want to write to CJ Of hc what will be the address
will it be to registrar

Learning

7 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 December 2019

If you have proof against the administrator for not performing the  duties as entrusted to himyou can adress the matter to the court which appointed to him by way of an application giving facts with evidances.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 December 2019

My presumption is

1. Administrator and 2.Priest are different individuals.

If the priest is not following the laid down norms and proper policy, this must be immediately brought to the attention of Administrator and he is supposed to consider the complaint and warn the priest in writing.

If the administrator fails in his obligations, by reminding once again, a petition can be filed before the court that appointed praying for his removal for not following the religious practices and for his failure in taking preventive action against those employees.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2019

It is the duty of the court appointed administrator to carry out the duties entrusted to him in the warrant issued  by court for this purpose.

The administrator's inefficiency, if noted with documentary evidence, a petition to the court by the parties having vested interest in the subject matter, can notify the same and seek remedial action by court against the administrator.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2019

Move in contempt of court against the non-cooperating priest, if you can prove/ have sufficient evidence(s). 

What is your locus standi to the query ?

Daniel Martin (Nusin)     03 January 2020

CJ of Madras & bombay HC

Daniel Martin (Nusin)     03 January 2020

should I write in registrar address to reach my complaint to Chief Justice

Daniel Martin (Nusin)     07 January 2020

But the council under this administrator is silent although they know what priest does 

So I am thinking of CJ to pass order to admin for quick action

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More