LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaiah (PL)     17 November 2013

Country vacations cheated me.

This is Ramaiah Vuyyuru, Recently joined country vacations in Hyderabad ( KPHB) branch. I joined the billionaire membership with the payment of Rs 2,20000/-.
Marketing executive ( Atees, Md Farooq) promised me that they will deliver all the promised things within a month.
Joined Date: 18th Sep 2012.
But till now i did not receive the below things within a month.

The Promised things:
157 yards of site with free registration.
10 gm of gold.
Tab worth of 26-30K
Cards
vacations 30 years
membership life time.
After 10 years, vacation Vouchers etc...
After several follow ups with the customer care department, i received 8 gms of gold coins out of promised 10 gms and a Tab worth of 7k and remaining amount (20k) was told will be compensated in the form of sodexo coupons and with free registration later.
I had walked into KPHB branch (Country vacations) office during these 4 months period around 20 times but no one responded to me. Even I have checked with country club himayat nagar branch they said that file a case in the court… there is no answer from them also.
When i asked questions they are blaming each other (customer care people and marketing people) that what marketing people are promised customer care people of not aware of what each other said.
I requested them to give my money back but there is no response at all. I spoke with Country vactions ( Kukatpally) branch manager ( Mr.Narsing) but my efforts were in vain.
Now I do not know where I have to go and how can I get the money back. It’s really a pathetic situation for me as I believed them and invested my hard earned money. So that’s why I am giving complain against country vacations ( Kukatpally) Branch in HYDERABAD.
MIG-5, 5th Floor, Beside Chaitanya Restaurent, Above Allen Solly Cloth Showroom, Road No 1, Kphb Colony, Hyderabad – 500072
Could you please help me to get my money back.

I have sent mail to country vacations with the below information still there is no response at all.

As i spoke with you before paying money, you committed 500 % for me you will complete all these within a month. while paying money to you 2,20000 Rs even you did not give me a chance to me read the terms and conditions and even did not give me chance to me to rethink. you guys ( Farooq and Ateep) created the situation for me like that .
but you did not complete all these within a month it is keep on extending and it is going like a bargain... after several follow-ups and multiple visits to kukatpally office ( HYD) you have given to me 8 gm gold but promised to me 10 gm rest of the 2 grams will give later... nothing else
After couple of weeks there is no response from you guys i did the follow up from my side and requested for to pay my money 2,20000 to me.... then again your guys convinced me by saying that will give the below
1) Plot free registration
2) 10000 worth of Sodexo coupons
3) 2 years maintenance waver off. to compensate the delay.
But still the above 3 points not resolved at.... i have visited your office kukapally 100 times but there is no response from them including customer care dept and managers. I have called up country club begumpet and himayat nagar... they are also not responded to me...i called to them more than 1000 times in last 10 months...
Now it alomost a year, Mr Farooq and Ateep switched off their mobiles and Kukatpally branch manage Narsig is helpless. Finally one day i called up Himayat Nagar branch they said that if they ( Kukatpally branch) did not respond, Please file the case.................
Then I decided to file the case in consumer court. You guys have cheated me and have taken my hard earned money. Because of  u guys, i have got Blood pressure. Last one year i have humiliated because of you guys ( Farooq and ateep) and country vacations. I have spent many sleepless nights.

Can you please advice me  on this as soon as possible.plz help me out  to fight against

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 November 2013

Such type of business comes under cheating you can also file a criminal complaint and consumer complaint

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     17 November 2013

I can give you the required legal advice on phone and mail/post. You will have to act accordingly. This case is very interesting so my charges will be very nominal. We need to teach these wrongdoers a good lesson My email is advocatepoojahegde@gmail.com

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 March 2015

U must go to both sides parallel in consumer forum and criminal complaint. 

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 March 2015

Dear Pooja,

Every lawyer is here for legal advice!!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register