Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     14 November 2010

CORRUPTION

HON'BLE MEMBERS,

I HAVE LOST MY 16YEARS DUE TO THE CORRUPTION OF SUPREME COURT OF INDIA AND THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA . THE SUPREME COURT HA PASSED A JUDGEMENT CORRUPTLY IN THE MATTER OF RAJ KISHORE VAISH V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA AND OTHERS ( HIGH COURT JUDGES OF U.P. ) .NEITHER THE SUPREME COURT NOR THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA IS TELLING ME WHERE I SHOULD GO?

PLZ. SOLVE MY MATTER .

Learning

4 Replies

Dear Soni Sir, Yes, I am awaiting for another comtempt notice to solve the matter but neither the President nor the Supreme Court is taking legal or illegal action against me , Mr. Shanti Bhusan,arundhatiroy and others . Dear sir kindly ask to the supreme court to issue a notice for contempt to me.I shall be highly thankfull to you and nation will thank to you.

Raj Kishore Vaish

118, choubey tola ,Sitapur, U.P.

jayachandran (advocate)     14 November 2010

Dear Sri Raj Kishoreji

From the language and tone used by you,  establishes the frustration and helplessness. Being a teacher, pl. sir, be patient. Know the right way to put forth your genuine  grievance instead of putting blame which is of no use nor will it solve your problem. It seems you need a good counsellor. Pl.try. 

(Guest)

Contempt of Court is a challenge to Nation.

Please read this good article

Attached File : 7 7 pucl article.pdf downloaded: 134 times

8 former CJIs are corrupt, ex-law minister tells SC

(Times of India, Mumbai Edition, 17th September,2010,  Page no. 01)

New Delhi: Former law minister Shanti Bhushan on Thursday created a sensation in the Supreme Court when he moved an application accusing eight former Chief Justices of India of “corruption’’, and dared the court to send him to jail for committing “contempt of court’’.

The eight allegedly corrupt CJIs feature among a list of 16 prepared by Bhushan—comprising Justices Ranganath Mishra, K N Singh, M H Kania, L M Sharma, M N Venkatachalliah, A M Ahmadi, J S Verma, M M Punchhi, A S Anand, S P Bharucha, B N Kirpal, G B Patnaik, Rajendra Babu, R C Lahoti, V N Khare and Y K Sabharwal. Terming eight among the list as “definitely corrupt’’, Bhushan put their names in a sealed cover and submitted it to the Supreme Court and virtually dared it to open it and read out the contents.

He said of the 16 on his list, “six were definitely honest and about the remaining two, a definite opinion cannot be expressed whether they were honest or corrupt’’.

The veteran lawyer, who became famous by successfully arguing for setting aside the election of Indira Gandhi in 1975, triggering a chain of events leading to imposition of Emergency, resorted to the dramatic action in solidarity with his son, lawyer Prashant Bhushan, who is facing contempt charges for accusing current CJI S H Kapadia and his predecessors of misconduct.

“Make me a party along with Prashant Bhushan,’’ requested Bhushan Sr, who was law minister in the post-Emergency Morarji Desai cabinet, as he challenged the SC to send him to jail for contempt.

‘Two ex-CJIs are my sources’

Bhushan’s challenge to the SC can put the apex court in a bind. It may be constrained not to ignore the provocation lest it start a trend. The option of punishing the Bhushans, however, carries the risk of putting the father-son duo on a pedestal, and training the spotlight on their allegations when the issue of judicial corruption finds ready resonance with an expanding constituency. Of all the protests against alleged judicial corruption, the Bhushans’s is easily the most breathtaking, and will play well with the gallery.

Bhushan sought to raise for judiciary the cost of any punishment to him, by saying that he was ready to face the consequences. “The applicant will consider it a great honour to spend time in jail for making an effort to get for the people of India an honest and clean judiciary,’’ he said. In his application, the former law minister spoke of both the growing corruption in judiciary as well as the tendency to sweep it under the carpet in the name of protecting judiciary’s reputation.

Bhushan claimed that two former CJIs were among the sources of his information on corruption among their peers. “In fact, two former CJIs had personally told the applicant while they were in office that their immediate predecessor and immediate successor were corrupt judges. The names of these four CJIs are included in the list of corrupt CJIs,’’ Bhushan said. “Unless the level of corruption in the judiciary is exposed and brought in the public domain, the institutions of governance cannot be activated to take effective measures to eliminate the evil,’’ he added.

“It is a common perception that whenever such efforts are made by anyone, the judiciary tries to target him by the use of the power to contempt. It is the reputation of the judge which is his shield against any malicious and false allegations against him. He does not need the power of contempt to protect his reputation and credibility,’’ Bhushan further said. TNN

Dear Sir

I have read it .Further  I am awaiting for contempt notice Either by Supreme Court  in Suo - Moto or by any actual Citizen because I can't file any Petition against my self.

Awaiting for good fellow citizen.

Raj Kishore Vaish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register