Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHEKHAR BANIK   10 August 2016

Corporate politics

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working with reknown pharmaceutical Co since 4yrs and 4 months as a Regional Manager ( In industry I am 20Yrs)  . On 26th July my NSM put a mail about my work analysis and its development with some guidelines . I adhere to it and things developed . There was cycle meeting at Kolkata , my whole team was there but the management not send me the air ticket and asked me not to come at meeting and even not to be in field work . Its a great humilition I encountered during my 20yrs carrier . My performance is good ie, 101%. My realation with my Team is good . 

How the management can take such a decision with out the concern of an HR ? On 7th Aug my senior asked me for dissassociation putting some baseless allegation . 

There is no letter from HR . How they can harass me ?

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     10 August 2016

if u feel that your are humiliated shift to another company by resigning as per your service rules and regulations.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2016

These are stinkers and hint that you may separate.

If you feel that you are good but being vindicated then don't remain entangled with Line Managers and HR personnel.

Escalate to good offices of appointing authoritty,MD, under proper acknowledgment.

Or buy time and shift to another employer at better position and better remuneration while you are performing >100%.

And compete in market place.

Your team can move with you.

This shall be the best reply to tormentors.

Do you have irrefutable evidence of demand of resignation and that you shall not attend meetings and don't perfrome your field duties?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register