LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anulika Mishra   02 March 2023

Fraud by tata motors, police refused to launch fir

I bought a car in August last year, billing and registration was done for June, without PDI car was sold, when I refused to accept, denial came saying registration done in your name nothing can happen, after 10 days first break failure, after 1 month 2nd after amonth again another breakdown then in Feb twice, after that Tata motors driver was not able to start the car, have video wherein a trained driver was not able to speed up the car, service team member said he can't give 1000km ride as he can't put his technicians life in danger, I have recording for this. Tarun Sharma vo said to call Tata motors send them summons, police refused to raise the complaint as they said this act dosent come under their job. Please advise as this car is risky and it could cause severe accident that can take one or more than one life.

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     03 March 2023

File complaint against dealer and manufacturer of car ( Tata Motors ) before Consumer Commission and claim replacement or cost of car also claim compensation towards mental and physical agony caused to you.FIR is not the solution.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 March 2023

National Consumer Helpline

https://consumerhelpline.gov.in

Do you have a Consumer Grievance ? · You can call to register your grievance 1800-11-4000 or 1915 · SMS on this Number 8800001915. · Register online Here Signup →.

2 Like

Anulika Mishra   05 March 2023

Sir, need to know the whole process and a trustworthy advocate who can help me to fight with this fraud. I am new user first time buyer and I have informed this to the seller, still I asked multiple time for the PDI and they called me in showroom 3times but not even a single time they have shown the car. I have even rquested on 28th of August for color change as car was supposed to deliver on 31st and they did not show me the car on 28th of august then I asked them if you do not have white one with you and I can see that in showroom you have grey one I would like to go wtih it. But Sales man has refused said car is on the way it will arrive in sometime and already registration is done in your name so no changes can be done on this. Later when it arrived I refused to accept it again as it was tremendiously dirty and have no poly cover on it. Sales man again has refused and said car is registered in your name we cannot take it back as we took it out from showroom. Billing details was also updated for wrong date and month I bought the car in august and they have updated it for June. 

I am not sure what to do because 3 times in odd time it got stop in highway- which is a major security concern- please advise and if you have any reference of any advocate in haryana sector 15 consumer court will meet.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

You can file a complaint under the provisions of consumer protection act and drag the company to the district consumer forum for the following reliefs;

compensation for unfair trade activity and deficiency in service, replacement or return of the purchase amount with interest;

compensation for mental agony, litigation expenses.

Approach a local lawyert and proceed as suggested.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register