Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     23 December 2022

Cause title

Sir,

May i change Cause title  of Writ Petition for filing CC in Hon'ble High Court, It was filed by the petitioners in Hyderabad before bifurcation of the state between ap and telangana. ,Cause title appears ap state,but it is telangana state, Now I want to file CC in telangana.

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 December 2022

Since the petition was filed before bufurccation, I am sure the Hon'ble High Court will take care of sauch matter on its own motion or you may pray for amnedment of the cause in Court.

1 Like

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     24 December 2022

Sir, I have observed this also:

petitioners typed cause title different in petition and affadavit,wp disposed of. It is in favour of Respondent (service matter pending since 2006, I willget monetary benefits ) Court typed with another cause title and issued order copy. Now respondent wants to file a contempt of courts petition. on which cause title respondent should write in CC "pl urgent'' I have been pursuing this service mater since 4/2006 as party in person  already noticed  to other side for implementation but there is no responce . In APAT,Hyderabad disposed in favour of me then respondents in ATAT has filed for suspension of orders, in the Hon'ble high court  the same is dismissed .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 January 2023

Originally posted by : VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA

Sir, I have observed this also:petitioners typed cause title different in petition and affadavit,wp disposed of. It is in favour of Respondent (service matter pending since 2006, I willget monetary benefits ) Court typed with another cause title and issued order copy. Now respondent wants to file a contempt of courts petition. on which cause title respondent should write in CC "pl urgent'' I have been pursuing this service mater since 4/2006 as party in person  already noticed  to other side for implementation but there is no responce . In APAT,Hyderabad disposed in favour of me then respondents in ATAT has filed for suspension of orders, in the Hon'ble high court  the same is dismissed .

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA

You have started facts of your query with the statement, inter alia,

" Sir, I have observed this also:petitioners typed cause title different in petition and affadavit,......"

It is a wrong statement as such a glaring mistake cannot go unnoticed during scrutiny and accepted by registry of High Court, whether it is AP High Court or Telengana High Court. Did you discuss with your lawyer to find out truth / actual ?

Further you have stated, inter alia, that,

".....wp disposed of. It is in favour of Respondent (service matter pending since 2006, I willget monetary benefits ).........."

Since any order passed by writ court has to be a speaking and detailed order if it is not dismissed in limni, what is the operative part of judgment / order passed in the instant writ petition, has not been mentioned by you in your statement, accordingly nothing can be presumed by experts to oblige you on this platform.

It would be appropriate to consult your lawyer who is an able competent and intelligent enough besides the fact s/he is paid / duty bound to satisfy your queries being well aware about facts of the case.

However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer show the case file with order passed by High Court to another local prudent lawyer. 

There is long list of vague and confusing facts posted by you, all of them cannot be responded / obliged by experts on this platform, it would be better to consult and engage another local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register