Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kingmaidas   13 December 2022

Reg handling charges by hero electric bike dealer

Hi Sir,

This is Karthick. I recently bought a electric scooter from Hero electric Chennai dealer. He charged me Rs 2276 in the name of handling / facilitation charges which i understand is illegal when i checked on Google. But i am not able to find the soft copy of Supreme court or high court verdict on this,

Dealer is defending that this is a common practice and Hero electric is keeping quiet on this. Case details on this topic would really help to defend my point. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Karthick K

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 December 2022

Issue notice to dealer and then file consumer complaint you will get the doubts cleared

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 December 2022

Charging  Rs 2276/- towards handling/facilation by dealer amounts his unfair trade practice, file complaint before District Consumer Commission against dealer and manufacturing company and claim refund of Rs 2276/- charged towards handling/facilation and compensation towards mental and physical agony.

2 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 December 2022

Yes, you may serve a legal Notice and if so required, take up the matter with the Consumer Forum. 

2 Like

kingmaidas   14 December 2022

Thank you Sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2022

If you feel you are overcharged something which was not arlier promised you move for consumer court.

Stani Bhai (Student)     16 November 2023

Unfair trade practices and charging of arbitrary fees are not legally permissible. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019, provides protection to consumers against such practices. <a style="color:white;" href="https://surron-ebikes.com/">surron</a>

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register