Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanalakshmi (Executive)     13 February 2022

Property share doubt

Hi,

Hope you all safe and good. I have doubts regarding the property which my sister own.

I have 2 elder sisters. My first elder sister is currently living separately (without divource). Her husband totally irresponsible, drunker and not having attachment with the family. My sister currently staying with my parents and with financial help from them, new house has been registered on her to safeguard her future.

Now we are afraid that my sister husband may cheat her and transfer the house under his name.

Kindly advise me what is the best way to safeguard the property from his husband.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Abhay Raj Singh   14 February 2022

creat a special agreement from the court entering that , the property can only sold or transferred only with free consent of your sister along with your both parents. this will ensure and safegaurd the property and any kind of fraud.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 February 2022

Since the new house has already been registered in the name of your sister your query is a little late. It will be in the interests of all concerned to take advice from a practicing lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 February 2022

Since the property is stated to have been registered in the name of your sister, she must have to be blunt and bold enough to deny her husband to alieniate / mortgage / sell it.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 February 2022

What about the children? If your sister is living separately, how come the husband can cheat her? The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

Dhanalakshmi (Executive)     23 February 2022

He rarely visit my parents home and will sit for sometime and leave. During his visits, he never started any talk on taking my sister back or how to resolve the problem etc , so we are afraid he is just creating some proofs to defend himself.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 February 2022

It is just your apprehension and nothing will be there as presumed.

God is great, have faith.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register