LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj pushpankar   04 February 2021

Intentional delay of salary

my salary is intentionally delayed by my office under state govt .they are asking for bribe .what options do I have ?

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 February 2021

Your query is doubtful.  No employer in State Government asks bribe for a salary which a right to the employee if he worked for the entire month.  I think there are some other reasons. If really your salary is stopped you can ask the reasons to stop your salary under RTI.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 February 2021

You can file RTI Application with a single sentence query under the LIFE or Liberty clause, and the State Public Information officer is bound to respond within 48 hours from receipt of such application.  If there is an online RTI process explore such an option.  Your query can be in one sentence as follows.  Search website for the format of application and mode of payment of RTI fee for Rs.10/-

Information solicited:

1.Please, provide a certified copy of such memo/office notes basing on which salary for the month of ..................was not paid to the employee...........................designation.......................working at.........................................till date.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 February 2021

Originally posted by : pankaj pushpankar
my salary is intentionally delayed by my office under state govt .they are asking for bribe .what options do I have ?

1. Complaint to your Dept. Head and to the relevant Ministry.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

pankaj pushpankar   05 February 2021

thanks a lot

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 February 2021

At present, salary, if bill is prepared and drawn, is directly credited into the employee's account. It appears that you have not disclosed complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More