Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun   22 July 2018

Property issue

Hello sir

i am Tarun

we have recently purchased a house which is under a Grampanchayat in Hyderabad few months ago from a bilder and got it registerd in our name. wenn we purchased   there was grampanchayat permission paper to construct the buildung. After Registration, wenn we went to obtain house number, Grampachayat people are saying that  our house land is a land which is left for colony park purpose. Owner ,  who left the land for colony park purpose, after few years,  sold to a bilder and bilder constructed a house after obtaining Pachayat permission and he sold to us.  Now the problem ist Grampachayat telling it is illegal. how can it happen wenn Grampanchayat themselves gave permision to consruct a house .. they are denying to give a house number.  i donot know what to do . we invested huge amount and now feel very sad. we feel cheated and feel that whole our life earnings are gone. wir are nomal earning people.

sir as i have studied the matter through different sources, Grampanchyat didnot register the land, given for colony park, into their name  . so owner sold all the land different people.

Sir, in this regard, how can i proceed. could you please suggest me

Learning

1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     22 July 2018

Dear Mr. Tarun,

It will not be possible for any one here to give any solution to your problem, on the basis of facts stated by you.  

It will be advisable for you to get in touch with a Local Lawyer who is practising in Property Matters, discuss the matter in detail, show all the papers in your hand, and then take appropriate steps as may be advised by him.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register