LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Malhotra   24 April 2018

Online dispute resolution (odr)

I would like to know of any Indian Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) providers for my legal matter? and whether I can have a retainer for future? 

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Jain   24 April 2018

You can contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com for any ODR services.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2018

IT is so far ADR; Alternate Dispute Resolution by Arbitration, mediation, conciliation, with use of communication technology

Or say ODR is ADR employing available communication technology

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2018

For any dispute that you are facing IF your intent is out of court settlements/resolution approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law, and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt ………

Or if OP are not inclined for ADR; then ODR is also out and even then you may your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law, and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt ………

Your own counsel may try and succeed in ADR…and resolve all disputes.

1 Like

Bhaven (Professional)     25 April 2018

Rahul, by way of an introduction I am Bhaven Shah, co founder of Presolv360 - India's first dispute management platform. At Presolv360, the approach to dispute management has been re-imagined, re-engineered and radically improved.

Ask yourself the following questions, and if the answer to any is ‘Yes’, then we have a solution for you. Do you want your agreement to be dispute-proof? Do you want to secure your future from disputes and litigation? Are you looking to resolve an existing dispute?

Equipped with a team of top-class professionals powered by a cloud-based end-to-end dispute management solution, we introduce to you ‘Presolv360’ - India's first dispute management platform that blends technology, human expertise and innovation, to provide world-class dispute prevention, protection and resolution services.

We are quick, cost-effective, efficient, and take disputes very, very seriously, so that you don’t have to. Please visit www.presolv360.com to know more. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register