LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyamanta (seniour medical officer)     29 January 2016

Not honoring purchase on online shopping

This is  regarding online purchase of a business projector. The order was placed on 25/1/16 and it was accepted on a renowned online shopping portal for Rs 67999. The status showed ready to be dispatch till 28 evening. But late night o 28/1/16 got a massage from the site that my purchase was cancelled. On 27/1/16 the same product was listed as Rs 70000 on the same site and I feel coz of the price rise the seller cancelled. But the product is now listed on the site now for Rs67999 again but it show it cannot be deivered to my location I tried multiple locations but its only show cant delivcered. 

I fell the site cheated on me the  reason why i feel is
why the product was listed if not available? why my purchase was accepted? why it showed ready to be dispatch? 
I feel whole thing by the site is murky. Even though my money was refunded but the money was kept in hold for 5 days.
 I was in high hope that product will be delivered but I fell cheated by the site. This not only gave mental agony but also i lost time as i intend to use the product for a business meeting which now I have to postpone and have cost money. 
I want to ask the forum if I approach consumer court will I be compensated for not honouring the purchase. Also want to know how I should approach. Is the any way UI can complain Online. Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register