Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinayak mahajan   26 February 2018

Fraud & Harrasment

I vinayliving  has been married to   

Preeti resident of Qadian.The date of marriage is 11.11.2017.But after marriage we came to know that Preeti is mentally Disturbed.The activities and things which she has done were surprising us.i was very much upset due to her activities and behavior. The things which  were done by her were totally shocking and  the same are not discloseable in front of everyone.She was Left the home on 22.11.2017 inspite of our request not to go.we request your kind help. Further i want to disclose on more thing we were not aware about the mental condition of the girl at the time of engagement and the lady who arranged the engagement has not disclosed the mental condition of girl to us she is running the marriage beuro also cheated with us. so pls help me regarding this because they are harrasing me by making false charges on me.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 February 2018

You can approach the Court to declare your marriage null and void on the ground of fraud and misrepresentation.  However, before that, i would advise you to collect documentary proof of her illness or any other document which can help you to substantiate your case. 

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 February 2018

IT is believed that you are all Hindu.

You have married under Hindu Marriage Act of Special marriage Act? Do you have marriage certificate?

Is this marriage bureau registered?

Do you have copy of your profile/docs submitted to said marriage Bureau and of your spouse?

Usually there are columns on health related issues….

What is stated in these columns?

Do you have any irrefutable evidence of allegations/disparaging defamatory allegations being leveled against you or your family….?

Confirm!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 February 2018

Go thru;

THE HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955

5. Condition for a Hindu Marriage.

(ii) at the time of the marriage, neither party,-

(a) is incapable of giving a valid consent of it in consequence of unsoundness of mind; or

(b) though capable of giving a valid consent has been suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the procreation of children; or

(c) has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy;

11. Nullity of marriage and divorce- Void marriages.- Any marriage solemnized after the commencement of this Act shall be null and void and may, on a petition presented by either party thereto, against the other party be so declared by a decree of nullity if it contravenes any one of the conditions specified in clauses (i), (iv) and (v), Section 5.

https://highcourtchd.gov.in/hclscc/subpages/pdf_files/4.pdf

Approach with case papers a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record in such matters and……………….worth his/her salt..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register