Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seekinglegalcouncel (dasf)     08 February 2010

What is meant by a registered Release deed?

Please let me know what is meant by a Registered Release deed and its significance ,

How is it different by gift deed.

what is difference between transferring a property and Registering a property on ones name.

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 February 2010

To my understanding: Release deed menas free from restraint or conditions from restraint or a cxonfinement. It also signifies giving up a claim or right or title by one or more person to another person or persons. It signifies giving up or abandoning a claim or right to the person against whom the rights exists or can b enforced or can be exercised. As for example Release of rights by a partner in favor of others relinquishing his rights over immovable property. It is also commonly used when there is no necessity of executing a Conveyance deed or transfer of property, but simply relinquished of a rights or a claim. The person makig the release deed is known as Releasor and the in whose favor the release deed is made is known as the Releasee. The release deed that is registered according to law is known as registered release deed.

1 Like

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     09 February 2010

i agree with N.K Assumi sir 

1 Like

ABHISHEK SHARMA (Deputy Manager (Legal))     02 March 2010

whether the release deed in question requires compulsary registeration or not?? Pls confirm/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More