LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shalini   03 September 2016

Help me

Dear Sir this is Raju and i am a christian, I am Facing many problems with the family daily and i could not tolerate it anymore. I want to file a divorce against my wife. But she is not accepting for mutual divorce and only thing She need is to destroy my life and to take my property. Please help me to get divorce very soon. 

Learning

4 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     03 September 2016

Unfortuantely in case your wife is not agreeable on a muual divorce, the only remedy before you is to opt for filing a contested divorce petition. The same may be decided expeditiously and shall surely succedd if preparedf strongly.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

1 Like

(Guest)
I am with tgk.why should alays husband bear all pain.mr or mrs autohide give proper advise otherwise dont give any advise

whatnot   04 September 2016

If you're staying in the property, Vacate immidiately.  Move to new home . Change the lock of your home. If she refuses to stay with you in the rental place. Let her go.

Call for panchayat. Lay down terms. Which will be refused.

All possible cases will be filed. Stay at home and fight cases on merits.

Refuse alimony. Fight for an Year. Then file RCR. Win on exparte. File  Divorce.

Keep the property. Put up new profile in matrimonial site.

No one wants to destroy other person. Atleast not in normal circumstances. There exists reason for that kind of animosity. Reach out your wife. Put the proerty on child's name. Win her over and offer her options. They may listen. If all fails then apply for Divorce.

Going divorce root is meek way of shirking married responsibilties.

A walk alone (-)     05 September 2016

First clear you are raju or shalini? Anyway you haven't write what kind of family problem you are facing? Family problem should be sort out within four walls instead of roaming courts. Filing cases is only wastage of time and money . First try to organize a meeting of elders of both sides they can help you in sorting problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More