Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shikha (student)     15 April 2014

Required suggestions

Hello.

i need a suggestion to take action against my sister-in-law (bhabhi) who is torturing my family including my mother,father,her husband from her stupid act. It has been 7 years of their marriage and have a son 0f 06 years. Everyone including her own family is very much disturbed from her acts. i am unmarried.

My father, mother, and brother are not able to make their mind to take any legal action against her keeping in view the child's future or they dont have courage to go into police.

My father is a senior citizen and mother is yet to be.

I want to know if my mother's brothers have any right to take any legal action or provide any information in written to police.

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Kumar (profession)     15 April 2014

As you know LAW is gender biased , you can not take any action against a harrasing women.

You Can report to the police about her acts in advance not as a compliant but as a information, Please take videos as proof which would be required in future as evidence.

1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 April 2014

i think she is a psychopath , before taking any legal action against her you must visit to a psychiatrist and get his openion about the behaviour of your bhabhi why she is not behaving normally as a sound person behaves , mostly after getting proper treatment the patient get well and live a normal happy life and you will find total change in their behaviour , go for it .
1 Like

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 April 2014

Dear Friend,

Your Bhabhi's Acts comes under cruelty to the husband and is a criminal offence against her In-Laws too, any person who has knowledge of it can complaint for it with the police and on investigation by IO of police if it is found true a criminal case can be started against your Bhabhi in the court of Metropoliton Magistrate, on the other hand it is also a good ground for getting divorce from her if your Brother wants to get it.

Advised, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on site for my appraisal.

Click "LIKE" in appreciation of the above answer.

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)

Supreme Court Of India
Delhi High Court & Other
District, Tribunal & Consumer Courts.
Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service & Family Dispute Matters.

Phone: 9582144748

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 April 2014

any one from the family can give a formal letter in the police station about her behaviour and and explain about their parents also in the letter which is a evidence for you if in future if she takes any extream step in her life

and also consult a psychiatrist because if everything goes well you family can live happily with her and welcome the change and if not then you can gather the evidence and go legally against her.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 April 2014

do not initiate any litigation by urself.

as compared to the husbands' side, the wife has more lethal weapons.

once the litigation starts, u all will loose precious time and money in court.

try to sort out the matter amicably.

if such efforts fail, then let the Bhabhi start the litigation and u face the cases on merits.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 April 2014

if husbands' side goes to police, they will be ridiculed by the cops. dont go.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More