LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter (ijgfu)     23 February 2014

Wifes adultry

hi,husband and wife seprated past 11/2 years,wife have illegal affair with someone,but her lover is married person,and wife lives alone in rented room in delhi,and her lover comes at rented room after 2 or 3 day in night and goes in midnight or early morning , wifes husband have 12 video recording with time and date of her boy friend entry and exit in her room,what can happen,this is my friend case

Learning

12 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     23 February 2014

What u want to know be clear...?? What your friend wants.?? What action had been taken by him ??

and other details shall be needed so that we can help you.. As u told you have records and she is not living with her husband. U can take legal action..

Further give detail to us at pioneerlexjurists@gmail.com

so that we can help you effectively ...

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 February 2014

if you have all clear video recording in which the face of the boy is clear while entering and exciting from the room of your wife , your wife is also seen in recording ? date and time also recorded and you have the proof that in that room where the man is entering in the night and coming out in the morning is your wife rented room where she is reading alone after seperation from you , if you have all these proof with you then you can file the case of divorce u/s 13(1)(i) , 13(1)(i-a) , and file section 497 ipc on her boy friend for doing adultery .
2 Like

but how my friend prove adultry,because she clain her boyfriend as a brother in socity(friend ki wife logo ko apne lover ko bhai btati h)and jab mera friend wha jaata h to wo door nhi open karti kyoki us ka lover andar hota h

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2014

please come with full facts

seperated 11/2 years back and no divorce?

yes ,seprated past one and half year ,but wife not agree for divorce and not ready for living with husband ,she wants only marriage name,and abhi tak wife ne koi case nhi kiya h husband par,kyoki wife govt employ h

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2014

aur husband ne bhee koi case nahin kiya

nhi kiya h

fighter (ijgfu)     24 February 2014

please tell me, what is next option ,husband ko kya karna chahiye,kyoki wife ko divorce se koi tension nhi h and wo divorce nhi dena chahti

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     24 February 2014

Dear Fighter  ..

I already told that without clear facts and proper details, you will not get actual help.Further these are legal issues and any undisclosed fact may lead to wrong advise  ..

You told that she had boy friend and in further conversation you revealed that she claim him as brother. So these are the matter that should be thoroughly..

pioneerlexjurists@gmail.com

fighter (ijgfu)     24 February 2014

ANIL JI,husband and wife alag rhte h one and half year se,wife and uska lover govt job me h ,wife ke pass khud ka govt rented flat h,wife ka lover har 2 ya 3 din me us ke paas aata h ,raat me bi and din me bi,lwkin jab koi wife se puchta h ki ye kon h to wo bolti h ki bhai h mera,jabki wo ladka us ka kisi bi ristedari me bhai nhi lagat ,and un ka love affair h ,wife ne apne contact number bi change kiye hue h ,and wo dono usi mobile se sirf aaps me baat karte h taaki kisi aur ke pass un ke number naa jaaye,ab btaiye kya kare husband

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2014

try peaceful nogotiation

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     25 February 2014

Case file kare adultry ka base banakar .. iske liye evidence chahiye honge or jo b aapne btaya h unka proof b dena hoga. Jaise ki vo number jinse baate hoti h unki call details, recording with clear picture of them to prove the movement in house or they are living separately  etc..

Wife se baat kare ho sake to family ko b involve kare uski or mutual divorce file karne ki kosish karee..

pioneerlexjurists@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register