Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Accounts Assistant)     04 December 2013

I need help for divorce!!!!!

Hi Sir/Ma'm,

I am a Hindu man and I married to a Muslim Girl (Court Marriage) in Feb,2009.

However, in November 2010 we got separated, with mutual consent. But we did not take Divorce legally.

Since then, we are not in touch/contact with each other and I have no idea where that girl would be??

Now, I need legal divorce from my that marriage, so that there would not be any problem for me or my future wife.

Please do the needful help and let me know the Fastest and Simplest/Easiest Procedure and Expenses for getting legal Divorce from this relationship.

I am not in contact with that girl and have no idea, where she is?

Please reply me at rohitnigamm480@gmail.com

Thanks

Rohit

Learning

9 Replies

rahul (director)     04 December 2013

im very sad to note that why not you taken div in 2010 when you seprated,

now its long process,,

try to locate her and file for mutual consent div 

its will take 6-7 month

1st motion now.. and then 2 nd month after gap of 6month,

you both to need appear in both dates,, then court will give decree in 2nd motion,,

Ranee....... (NA)     04 December 2013

Searce with help of her old friends/relatives known to you/ social media like facebook and meet her and ask her for MCD.

File divorce on desertion , send notice to her last address known to you.if she does not attend court then there is a chance for you to get exparte order granting divorce

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 December 2013

1. try to get her address from her friends and from her relatives , and contact her and jointly file a mutual concent divorce u/s 13B of HMA in your jurisdiction family court , and on the second hearing which will be after six Months you both have to be present in the same court and request the court for grant divorce to you , now you both are free to live your life . 2. if you don't want to go with first point then file a divorce u/s 13 , 13(i-b) i.e on the ground of desertion , give her notice and summons to her last known address to you , the summons will turn back means not taamil of summons , then after taking the permission from court you have to publish the divorce matter in the leading news paper and on the next hearing date if she fails to attend the court proceeding , then an ex-party decree of divorce will be given in favour of you , now you have to wait for 90 days because It is a limitation period to make appeal against the decree of divorce, if appeal not made within 90 days by her then you become legally divorced and free for re- marry .
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 December 2013

Rohit,

I think your case will fall under the Special marriage act;  no problem, you can file a divorce petition before the court where you are residing and mention her last known address, for  rest of the thing, follow the advise given by Mr.Joshi

Rohit (Accounts Assistant)     08 December 2013

Sir, we got married in Sanatan Dharm mandir, New Delhi.....No Child.....Separated in November 2010.

I had destroyed all the Documents and Papers, after our separation.....the lawyer(who helped in marrying), didnt advice me to take Divorce at that time since our families, relatives and friends....nobody knows about our Secret Marriage.

As you know, everything has been finished now and going back to her now, asking for Divorce.....might create some Big Problem for me and for my future wife.

After such a long gap, I dont know how to do it, how to approach her, is it right to talk her again, after Ending this relation.....she might react Very Badly this time. Is there any easy way to get Divorce, without involving her in this matter???????

Please help me!!!!!!!!

Sir, we got married in Sanatan Dharm mandir, New Delhi.....No Child.....Separated in November 2010.

I had destroyed all the Documents and Papers, after our separation.....the lawyer(who helped in marrying), didnt advice me to take Divorce at that time since our families, relatives and friends....nobody knows about our Secret Marriage.

As you know, everything has been finished now and going back to her now, asking for Divorce.....might create some Big Problem for me and for my future wife.

After such a long gap, I dont know how to do it, how to approach her, is it right to talk her again, after Ending this relation.....she might react Very Badly this time. Is there any easy way to get Divorce, without involving her in this matter???????

Please help me!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!!!!!!

great india (manager)     09 December 2013

First check fir her. May be she has also goy married. Try gathering evidence . Of course she woukd have and if not follow experts advice. If she has still follow above advice Difference is that if married you can be sure she won't challenge ex partee decree

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More