Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Agarwal (S E)     05 April 2013

Father,mother,daughter exploited by son and his wife after h

Hi,

I am a resident of Ghaziabad and need your help for my parents and myself. My brother who got married 7 months back. After 15 days of his marriage,he and his wife daily abuse my parents. He and his wife make issue on small small things and start abusing.He also has done physical violence with me and my parents many times.My father is a self employed man and he only looks after the family including my brother and his wife. We live in our father's home only. My brother doesnt contributes a single penny in our home despite the fact that he is a highly paid man.He threatens my father mother for property. He also says that under false dowry acts he would make all of us sent in jail.

With the consent of my brother and our relatives it was decided that since he and his wife are not amicable and comfortable with our family so they should live in a separate house to maintain the harmony of family. But he is not abiding that decision also for the sake of property. and is continuing with his habits of physical and mental harassment of my parents and me. Now the family of his wife has joined in too.
How legally an action can be taken

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 April 2013

It is family problem , you cannot legal remedy for such family problems.  All the family members will have to sit together and take the decision.  It is better to take the help of the elders of the community.

(Guest)

Either this is a fake story, or this is just an exceptional case.  NEver heard of son illtreating own parents for sake of property.

Give police complaint against your brother for manhandling and assaulting senior citizens .  Chaar din andar rahega toh dimaag thikaane aayega.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2013

I may not agree with Mr Helping Hand. Such like sons are there and such like brothers are also there. My be you are lucky never met any   such.

The advise gfive by Rajeev (Rajoo) is worth a try although in all likelohood this experimetn will fail. 

When he beates you or parents just dial 100. Give detailed statement of his deeds.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2013

paralell query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=78313&offset=1#.UV7P3jchHfM

Ranee....... (NA)     05 April 2013

after retirement your parents can file a maintenance case on him. It his legal duty to maintain them. FOr peace at home only DV can help you.Discuss with a seasoned lawyer.

Neha Agarwal (S E)     08 April 2013

Relatives have tried,every elder has tried but he abuses them also. Also the property is in the name of my father. My father got his share from his father and by that he got a new house. Is that considered ancestral or self acquired?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register