Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

verma (ENGINEER)     19 March 2013

Inter religion marriage

Hi
I am a 27 year old hindu boy and am in love with a 27 year old muslim girl. We both are working in different PSU's. I am working in karnataka and she is working in lucknow. The girl is a domicile of lucknow. We want to marry now within a month or two. Our families are aginst our marriage. I have researched on internet and found that because of some court judgement Arya samaj marriage is no longer valid.. The girl is ready to convert her religion. We cannot go for special marriage act as in that person from police department will come for enquiry within 30 days of appling for marriage. And if either her or my parents come to know that, they may create end number of problems for us to solomenise marriage. Please review the case
Regard,

Learning

6 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     20 March 2013

Nobody can stop you from marrying under any act.

www.mehnat.in

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     20 March 2013

Special marriiage act will be the right on.

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     20 March 2013

If girl becomes hindu.. Then hindu marriage act. Mandir can issue a letter head stating that the boy n the girl married, along witnesses. Other wise, special marriage act. I month notice, publication, objections if any, then ultimately marriage. Gagandeep Goel Advocate
1 Like

(Guest)

@Querist,

I am in accordance with the advices provided by Ld. Member Mr. Issac Gabriel and Ld. Member Mr. Gagandeep Goel. But I find Ld. Member Mr. Manish Udar's advice impractical and highly unreasonable.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

verma (ENGINEER)     21 March 2013

sir, I have consultaed a lawer he was telling that arya samaj marriage certificate is no longer valid in UP. i want to know which other organizations perform marriages and gives certificate. Also can we do relision chance in arya samaj and marriage in any other organisation which provides marriage certificate.

Regards,

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     23 March 2013

1. She can give her friend's address as her address for marrying as per Special Marriage Act,

2. It will solve her problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register