Share on Email

Share More

subodh (admin)     25 February 2013

Matrimonial profile

Dir Sir.....

i got married on 27/11/2009

my child born on 15/01/2011

wife filed for maintainance on 29/10/2012

i got to know that she created a matrimonial proife id on 24/04/2011 in which she stated that

she naver married

she has no child

with all her basic information

i have a web print of that matrimonal id...

query :-

1- is it a offence...?

2- how do i use print in my case....?

3- can i show the web print as a proof.?

Regards

Subodh

Learning

23 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     25 February 2013

yes, it is offence under IPC 406. However you need to prove that it was created by her.

You can also use it as cruelty on you in your divorce pettition as additional ground

(Guest)
Originally posted by : subodh

Dir Sir.....

i got married on 27/11/2009

my child born on 15/01/2011

wife filed for maintainance on 29/10/2012

i got to know that she created a matrimonial proife id on 24/04/2011 in which she stated that

she naver married

she has no child

with all her basic information

i have a web print of that matrimonal id...

query :-

1- is it a offence...?

2- how do i use print in my case....?

3- can i show the web print as a proof.?

Regards

Subodh

Lucky you, stupid wife youve got there. Take printout/screenshots, you can use it in family court to prove that cruetly has been meted out to you.

Thanks for Reply Experts

Query:-

How do i prove that the profile id is created by her......?

Regards

Subodh

(Guest)

Thanks for Reply Experts

Query:-

How do i prove that the profile id is created by her......?

Regards

Subodh

1. Depends on the lawyer who does the cross examination.

2. Approach cyber experts/cyber police am sure theyd help you.

Thanks for Reply Expert

do i make a complaint to cyber crime.or just talk to them about the whole issue........

regards

Subodh

(Guest)

Thanks for Reply Expert

do i make a complaint to cyber crime.or just talk to them about the whole issue........

regards

Subodh

Check PM

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     25 February 2013

Look...Her posting a matrimonial ad indicated that she has something  goin on in her mind...Your child is young.

If there is a possibility to work it out, do it!!!....A matrimonial ad solely cannot be a ground for divorce you will need more of evidences....You will need legal assistance for handling the pleading and advocacy part...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Hope SUjay suggested what i had in my mind. :-)

Plenty of ways buddy, use your brain too,

(Guest)

@Querist,

1.No,Provided that you have not got that information by hacking her id or by other illegal means.

2.Not usable.

3.No,Any print-out of a page from a website does not count as evidence.Any information obtained from such means must be certified by the authorities which owns such information and it's details.

Finally,It won't help you at all.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Thanks for Reply Experts

its not a divorce case wife filed maintainence under CRPC 125 for her and my 2 year old child both

i dont want to divorce her i requested her to come to my home in my application given in contest to the reply of the Interim maintainance and even i dont want to give any maintainance to her...

its her decision to live apart from me because of her Pvt. Job . which is also stated in the Govt. Family Councelling report of our final councelling Signed by a Lady Sub Inspector of Police, my family members and her family members.

give me needfull suggestion to avoide the maintainence.

Regards

Subodh

Dear sir

how do i certify the matrimonial id proof from authorities as it is a pvt.web site...

Suggest me

Regards

Subodh

Differ @ sumitra on all points

(1) Using a public domain with cheating information is criminal breach of trust provided with adequate information prooving that it was created by her. Could you explain why then all cyber laws whisch are posted agsinst indiviuals are considered as  defamation? Please explain why HC gave verdict when married husband claimed as unmarried in Facebook account and ruled as cruelty to provide divorce?

(2) Print is usable as long as it attested by matrimonial site that it is not ahacked page and validated by them from their database,

(3) in light of (1) and (2), agreed with Sumitra that page need to be attested by authority, or by cyber cell prooving its credibilty,however any evidence that shows that it was created by her is proof enough, exmaple phone verification done by the profile owner is good enough. So partly disagree with Sumitra.

And for everyone benefit, I did the same in my case :-)) My wife surprised how this idiot is so smart enough to track her new id... smiles

Note : This is only differing opinion not an arguement

1 Like

sorry for the typo error is post as i was speaking to my client and posting it, hope the message is not distorted.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mani-need -nuetral- laws

Differ @ sumitra on all points

(1) Using a public domain with cheating information is criminal breach of trust provided with adequate information prooving that it was created by her. Could you explain why then all cyber laws whisch are posted agsinst indiviuals are considered as  defamation? Please explain why HC gave verdict when married husband claimed as unmarried in Facebook account and ruled as cruelty to provide divorce?

(2) Print is usable as long as it attested by matrimonial site that it is not ahacked page and validated by them from their database,

(3) in light of (1) and (2), agreed with Sumitra that page need to be attested by authority, or by cyber cell prooving its credibilty,however any evidence that shows that it was created by her is proof enough, exmaple phone verification done by the profile owner is good enough. So partly disagree with Sumitra.

And for everyone benefit, I did the same in my case :-)) My wife surprised how this idiot is so smart enough to track her new id... smiles

Note : This is only differing opinion not an arguement

Seconded 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register