Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer (QCA)     08 January 2013

Wife evidence with pictures

Hello,

Honorable  Experts,

I am residing in Mumbai and I have filed a divorce case against my wife for desertion

And cruelty, She left the house in 2010 and I filed the divorce petition in 2011.

Recently I discovered that she is having a Facebook account and In one of her friend

I got her 5 pictures with him, one picture is taken in Mahableshwar on the horse, they are sitting together, So It just clicked my mind, and there were multiple pictures with same person in the guy’s accounts.

My Lawyer charged her the case of Adultery. As a married female in the society, How can she sit with another guy on the same horse, I am from a reserved family, where we give more importance to family values, Kindly let me know are these evidences enough for me to file the case of Adultery,

Secondary, We have also added the another person as co-respondent in the amendment recently, After this that guy has removed the pictures from the face book account and the respondent (wife) she stated in reply that these pictures are fake and

I am trying to bolt the case in the form of Adultery.

So this means from two years she is enjoying her life and I am struggling here each and every day. People ask me and my parents, where your wife is and where is your daughter- in –law.

Where is the law against these types of females, who knows that nothing can happen to them?

Kindly advice me.  Do any one have answer to my question ???.

Learning

12 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     08 January 2013

Sameer,

You should have waited bit more and smartly hired detective to collect more tangible evidence. Because for prooving adultery still clear evidence required, ie, in compromised manner. What was her marital status in facebook by when you captured this?

still it is cruel and you have point to say based on those picture she willfully deserted and ifyour lawyer is wise , in examination, it strengthens your side. regarding your question,

Where is the law against these types of females, who knows that nothing can happen to them?

If you ask this, you will be termed as narrow minded, retarded MCP and there are good number of people in this club to jump at you.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 January 2013

I agree, that you have acted pre-maturely.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

Sameer (QCA)     08 January 2013

Thankyou for your valuable reply, When I found out her information from facebook account, she had created by her Maiden name, name which she was using
before marriage. The Co-respondent,Where I found the pictures with him, I recently
discovered that the guy has removed the pictures from his Facebook account.

Experts. She left the house stating that she is going to celebrate her fathers birthday.Later on I found her in her native place, 300 Kms from Mumbai, I met
her asked her to come back with me, She said I am pursuing studies over here and
I cannot come to Mumbai till 2 years. I even sent her letter, First she rejected
than later on she replied me in a very rude manner. Which is given to the honorable
court. Before I have filed her with the case of Desertion only. I have faced lots
of trouble becoz of this female, She had made my life miserable, After every two two
days she was going to her mothers house and If I or my family would ask her come back
why you are staying so long, Her whole family was coming to my house to fight with us.

Sorry If I have hurted with my words.

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     08 January 2013

have u downloaded the pictures and remember the id it will go off soon, try if that guy is married then say that i have pictures and will show to his wife and try to get divorce

kalyan (engineer)     09 January 2013

Photographs downloaded from social networking site won't give you any benefits in the court because you have to have originals to produce. Else, she coud easily object that those photographs are morphed. Proving the same is hard for you. simple example is swami nithyananda photographs and videos. If the photographs are without date printed on it, she could easily say that those were taken before marriage and she is loyal to you after marriage. You can't allege her for simply sitting in a horse with her friend, according to our gender biased law and it amounts to cruelty. Adultary is a hard ground to prove and may have a chance for back fire. In one of the case from tamilnadu, the husband has produced the photographs of his wife lying under a single bed sheet with another man, downloaded from orkut. That guy has smartly deleted all the photographs from orkut. The court said that the husband did not solidly prove where and when the photographs are taken and subjected to suspicious. Judges, always have soft corner on females eventhough their heart know the truth. It's India. You can't expect justice.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     09 January 2013

Whatever has gone has gone, My belief is if she is in relationship with that guy then relationship will still continue although with great caution.

Hire detective and gather proofs.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     09 January 2013

Never give up is partially correct. But then before producing this photograph evidence, collecting evidence was much easier than now.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     09 January 2013

Yes, to prove adultry in IPC, u have to bring proofs of her INTERCOURSE WITH THAT MAN.

At this stage, u apply AMMENDMENT PETITION in ur running divorce case n tak extra ground

Srinivas (Director)     10 January 2013

Sameer

What can be done legally is a different matter.  I think in matters such as these when the girl has caused and is causing so much hurt .... best is to wash your hands off her as soon as possible.... cut your losses and move on in life.

Get a divorce and let her go. If you seek solace in punishing her.... you can spend your whole life in agony chasing our slow and retarded judicial system causing pain and anguish. 

You are lucky you know about this now than after having kids... 

Good luck

1 Like

(Guest)

Right said by Kalyan, Even Hiring an Detective agent is useless.  they won't give a right pledge, in case if  u copied  the URL of that facebook account. It might s helps u. rather than copying the image.

Now, He might have blocked his account.

Why not you try her personal mobile number to get her call Conversation list from that service Provider.?

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 January 2013

Disagree Ganesh, Even if you have URL copied, when user deletes the photo, the URL will throw " Page not found error", Best screenshot capture with some date in it. Even if you claim there will be back up for deleted URL in server, you could be wrong again as Facebook does not take back up on end user data. Delete is shift delete, they ahve logs only for user account related stuff and thats how the web app traffic works.

Guys PM me, I have another idea on situation like this. As I want to helponly suffering man, not willing to post

(Guest)

Mani, Please check your PM and reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More