Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar (Consultant)     25 September 2012

Wife staying away since 6 months

Dear Experts,

My wife is staying with my kid with her parents since past 9 months. She went there after our fight in petty issues (about mother in law and all). I told lets stay separate but she is not ready to leave her mom and day.

It has been 9 months and i have not seen my kid as well. She has taken all the jwellery and FDs which she had on her name and her dad is threatening i have good contacts and i will see you. They are telling we dont trust you and asking me to come and stay there or we will not send our daughter as she is mentally not well and you all harassed her.

They are liars as my wife is going to job and doing everything. How can a mentally sick person do the job. I am not able to understand what should i do. Now even i have lost faith in her and do not want her back in my life.

Can i get a divorce? I believe if she is not interested in me, neither do i, whats the point.

Please let me know if she can harass me by doing false cases even after 9 months.

Regards

Amar.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 September 2012

1. Go and stay there for next 72 hrs. For a change enjoy taste of MIL's made parathas.
2. You will get refreshed meeting your child first. Mostly wife can found out about husband’s birth to divorce details in flat 24 hrs. so in remaining hrs. of stay with her find out about jewellery + FD’s + her work details + her office address + income + what other wishes you feel you have to perform in her home are second. Any office will give you 72 hrs. leave so do not make an excuse about it ! Then decide.
3. Now let your folks call you on stroke of 72 hrs. deadline as if in hospital ICU and that is when you should make an jolly good exit promising to return back - rejuvenated of your only loss of 9 months – not seeing a child as that is what you are agitating primarily here. Then decide. 

Think calmly and finally decide how to go about discoveries (evidences that you earlier did not have you said) you made in last 72 hrs. and then daily read last 200 messages in Criminal Law / Family Law forums once you finish reading them and taking notes appoint an Advocate from reference or via LCI database and now ball is in your court what you want of your next remaining hrs. from your life before lovely FIL of yours uses his good office strength.

[Married men should not feel they are victim even before anything happens to them that is feline sign.]

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     25 September 2012

Very good advise Sirjee.

Go and stay there for next 72 hrs. For a change enjoy taste of MIL's made parathas.

Sounds tasty idea :-)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register