Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     21 August 2012

What happens on first date of divorce case

dear members,

i have filed a div application against my wife, my date is on 06/09/12, i expect it to be reverted by 498, dv etc, if  such cases are filed after my filing of divorce case, does it carry more weightage or is it seen as  a tit for tat approach, i had recvd a  pvt notice of threat of dv and dowry case from their lawyer earlier to my filing of divorce case, how will this be seen in the court, their lawyer had threatened in his notice, he had mentioned all false allegations against me and my family, and had demanded a certain sum of money or face the music in court, how will this pvt notice  be seen in court. also what happens on first day in court, does the trail begin immediately?

Thanks and regarsds

Learning

5 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     21 August 2012

Your wife would be given a copy of the petition filed by you on the first date . Excepting this nothing happens.

Then on the next date your wife would file reply to your petition.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     21 August 2012

Also if you have got notice from lawyer , do consider to reply it and deny all allegation.

1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     21 August 2012

The fact that she has has filed 498a after you filed divorce, would have a very feeble effect if any. Concentrate your energies on obtaining an AB/Notice Bail. and contest divorce diligently. 

Good Luck !

Regards, 

Adv. Bharat Chugh

*Supreme Court of India

*Delhi High Court

*Distt. Courts Delhi/NCR

1 Like

sanjeev pawar (service)     22 August 2012

@never give up....thanks friend for your kind reply.....appreciate it

sanjeev pawar (service)     22 August 2012

@adv bharat.........thank you sir....appreciate your advise

Leave a reply