LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mehar singh (emp)     26 May 2012

Saprate live sons wife tharet me to proparty unless 498

dear expert , plz guide me that i am retaird from govt. job . my matter is ,I’ve two son's one daughter , sons both married elder living with me and younger living separately and works reputated multinational company( his wife some month live in there with my son and some month live my home in a year ) . In april 2012 my younger son's wife filled a complaint against me ,my wife , elder son , my daughter (unmarried)  to domestic violence and dowry her husband also in complaint , so IO called me to meet with 4-5 reputated member of my village so i visit police station and meet ,IO called a meeting her parents and we , she blame me false beaten and her parents threat me to give her 1/3 of property and retirement money ( my son (her husband) ask her and her parent to live separate from home and no claim for property and money (because i gave him rupee 9 lakh for complete his study in abroad and he written to me with a witness he not claim property and money ) but his wife not under control she threaten me . so i am afraid and get a forcely compromised to give 1/3 prop. these compromise made in 27may 2012. she still live her home but any day she come with gunda's (she married with my son since 2005), am afraid . i don't want to she come my home . all of my property named me and my wife . what can i do . i make my property very hardwork .  plz help me

if she file DV , she right to my property ?

can I file any counter case against her and her parents ?

if she filled 498, 406 , 125 how can I prepare ?

Learning

8 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     26 May 2012

your retirement benefits are your own.  No one should touch them, even th god.  the courts also will not touch retirement benefits.  the people who ask 1/3rd share of your retirement benefits should get a glass of water and dip and die (chillubhar pani me dubke marna).  Other properties are also your self earned, and no one should touch them without your permission.  What is this agreement of 27th May, 2012?  Today is 26th May, 2012.  Any how, if agreement is a forced one, you file a case to invalidate such an agreement.  For your information, sale agreeements, sale deeds, transfer deeds and gift deeds without valid registration are not enforceable.  engage a good advocate and fight it out and do not succumb.  Being a old man, you will get personal exemption in court appearances.

1 Like

its 27/04/2012 compromise date , heartly  thank you sir

but her parents and other people who "gunda , badmash type" to threat me time to time give huge moeny to her . i have retaired benefit aprox. 30 lakh and proparty 35 lakh (with a newly construct 350 sqm plot ). am afraid if she do jailed  me in falsh case or kill me "supari killer " for proparty . my son can't say anything because she's not his control if he told anything, she filled falsh case,and he also afraid because he is at reputated job . she don't go with his husband her parent with suport . am 60 above . once again heartly thanks sir

its 27/04/2012 compromise date , heartly  thank you sir

but her parents and other people who "gunda , badmash type" to threat me time to time give huge moeny to her . i have retaired benefit aprox. 30 lakh and proparty 35 lakh (with a newly construct 350 sqm plot ). am afraid if she do jailed  me in falsh case or kill me "supari killer " for proparty . my son can't say anything because she's not his control if he told anything, she filled falsh case,and he also afraid because he is at reputated job . she don't go with his husband her parent with suport . am 60 above . once again heartly thanks sir

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     26 May 2012

Please, do not worry sir.  If you are living in good neighbourhood area, keep touch with neighbours and form old people's association.  If you are living in Delhi, old people are entitled to register their names in their local police station and duty constables are assigned duties to visit you at regular intervals to findout your welfare.  There are some posh (rich) old age homes where old people live together and get all the comforts of the life and get full protection from goonda elements.  If you are in dire need of police protection, you can move the court and get relief.  But I am doubtful how much effective thiss relief will be as police cannot protect your for 24 hours.  If section 498-A will be filed against you, you will get immediate bail, so do not worry about jail, as long as you are not staying with those trouble creaters, you need not worry.  as you have got plenty of money, I again suggest you and your wife to go a very good and decent old age home and pay about 15 to 25 thousand per month and get good lookafter.

wishing you happy and peaceful life.

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     27 May 2012

sir, the section 498A... about harassent needs to be investigated before the arrest by a Police Officer, as per many recent Supereme Court Judgements. Moreover, a wife can claim only on her husband for the share in his property and not on her Father-in law in his property. Rest assured the Law in our Land is strong enough to protect you, from such black mailers as your daughter-in-law, the sec 498-A is already a subject matter of debate at the highest level in our country  as many a girls/women are mis using the same for there selfish ends. BE BOLD, you need to fight such black mailers. Get a good lawyer to defend your own self, your money and you house. First of all seek protection for your own self by lodging a complaint with the SSP/Commissioner of Police in your city. The best alternative would be disown your son and his wife from all through proper publication/affidavit. As your son and his wife are staying seperately, they can not make you a party to the case under Sec 498-A, she can only lodge a complaint against her husband. ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US FROM THE CRUELTY OF SUCH GREEDY WOMEN....

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     27 May 2012

SIR, A VERY IMPORTANT POINT:  THE LAW HAS LIMITATION OF 7 YEARS, FORE FILING COMPLAINT UNDER sec. 498-A,  (DOWRY HARRESSMENT) chaeck for the date of marriage to be on the safe end, do not commit any thing under Police Pressure, move to the Court immeditely with advice from some good lawyer

mehar singh (emp)     27 May 2012

thank you all exparts ,

Advocate Dang (Lawyer)     28 May 2012

First of all you should "Anticipatary Bail " For your Personal,wife and your unmarried daughter defend.after that you can proceeed against.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More