LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwanath (Director)     08 May 2012

Deliberately not paying the bill

Hi, my name is Vishwanath and I have deliberately not payed my broadband bill. I havent payed it because when I took the connection they promised me 3.1 Mbps, but I never got that speed and I was surfing at very low speeds. I complained a lot of times and they kept assuring me they'll improve it everytime I called them. But I never got any calls from them regarding my complaint and they never bothered checking what the problem was.

So, i decided not to pay the bill to get their attention. When they called me to ask "why im not paying my bills?" Itold them that " I wont pay unless you improve my speed". They said I can disconnect the service and go for some other connection, but they did not take any effort to improve my speed. I payed 1299/- for the USB data card in the beginning, they are not ready to take that back they say its non-refundable now.

They call back only when their bill is not payed and they never called back when i complained. 

I incurred losses too, now they threaten me to take the issue to court. how should i react?

its my hard earned money and i dont want to pay them for what they have done..should i go to the consumer court?

the company is RELIANCE

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     09 May 2012

Approach the Distt. Consumer Forum for breach of contract of service, and unfair trade practices

1 Like

Vishwanath (Director)     09 May 2012

THank u Mr .Bharath :) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register