LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra*** (Manager)     16 January 2012

Budilder delaying appartment registration

Finally I have decided to file a case against the builder in the consumer court (Bangalore) as the builder is delaying the registration of my flat.  I have entered in to the agreement with builder in June 2006 for the purchase of the flat.  I have paid in full and have all the receipts.  I was given procession of the flat in 2009.  I have furnished the apartment as well.  Builder has provided the following documents:

1)      Sale Agreement

2)      Construction agreement

3)      Receipts for all my payments.

Currently the apartment is under my procession and was rented out since then.  

With this background, I would like to know a case filed in consumer court will yield  +ve results.

I have the addresses of the 2 (out of four) partners of the venture. Also I would like to know, what action the consumer court will take if the notices sent to the builder are not received and returned to the court.  Any room for the builder to play mischief?

Please answer my questions & advise accordingly

Learning

3 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     16 January 2012

If its under ur possesion den y u filed a suit 

A suit can be filed only during d period if d flat is not in possesion and tat builder have surpassed d date of possesion 

regards

Abhijeet

Nagendra*** (Manager)     16 January 2012

Thanks for your quick response.  But the question here is the Flat is not registered against my name so far.

vishnu (EE)     17 January 2012

you have fit case for consumer court

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register