LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOUTAM ROY (not applicable)     14 October 2011

Prasant bhusan

prasant bhusan like people must know his limit.A responsible person must know it.The problem of Kashmir is

known to the whole world. How he can manage it in such a easy way?A responsible lawyer/citizen must not play with the national sentiment.I find his voice linked to extrimist.

Learning

14 Replies

Daksh (Student)     14 October 2011

Dear Mr.Gautam Roy,

I do not know for how long you are in this Hon'ble Profession because Mr.Prashant Bhushan is a Senior collegue of the legal fraternity and is entitled to due respect as is a standard norm of a civilized society.  Being an Advocate yourself if is desired that we should abstain ourselves from indulging in browbeating and arm twisting  endeavours. I hope the message is conveyed bold and clear.

Best Regards

Daksh

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 October 2011

Dear Mr. gautam

as you write here that Mr Bhusan must not play with the nation sentiments, you know about democracy or not, if you know about democracy then you not think so. being an advocate and a respected Lawyer Mr. Prashant have right to say not only prashant bhusan everyone have fundamental right to Expression and speech. why are you people not fight or attack on those people who says same in kashmir, Mr. BaL thakre also said it that Mr. Prashant Bhusan it "Deshdrohi". anyone have dare to ask him that whnever he visited the kashmir and same word said infront of kashmiri people. The kashmir Is the undivided and most dignitiful part of our country, noone can divided it from india but noone have right to violetion of fundamental rights of anyone in india according to indian constitution

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 October 2011

Violent attack on Senior Advocate Prashant Bhushan is condemnable. Dessenting opinion is also forms a part of democracy. Just because if someone has a different opinion does not mean he cannot express his opinion and be subjected to violence and terror. If we try to terrorise people by violence so that they stop to think or speak their mind, then how different we are from the Nazis? Nazis in the name of patriotism, used to violently terrorise people, so that they do not think and blindly keep doing nazi salute and everytime say "Hail Hitler" like servants or robots. Entire world knows where the mindless, corrupted nazi "patriotism" led Germany into the path of self destruction.

It is really unfortunate that these people in order to terrorise, now have also started violently attacking supporters of Anna Hazare.

New Delhi:  Activists of the Sri Ram Sene beat up supporters of Anna Hazare outside the Patiala House courts today. The police stood around as the violence took place.  

An elderly man, Rajkumar, has been severely beaten up. He has been taken to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital along with two other injured people. Rajkumar's granddaughter was one of the two little girls that helped Anna Hazare break his 13-day fast at the Ram Lila Maidan in August.    

The elderly man was among a few supporters of the Gandhian anti-corruption crusader who had gathered outside the court where three men of the Sri Ram Sene, who had attacked lawyer and Anna's close aide Prashant Bhushan yesterday, were produced.

Source https://www.ndtv.com/article/india/anna-supporters-beaten-up-by-sri-ram-sene-activists-140942

2 Like

ramachandran (advocate )     15 October 2011

Ours is a growing democracy , valuing the freedom of expression as the governing principle as enshrined in the Constitution. We are not  like  countries wherein the terrorists  dictate principles either in line with the religious fanaticism or regional fragmentism. Democracy should grow stronger accomdating otherman's views , throwing away the all forms  of fanaticism engulfing the minds with insane and stable barbaric thoughts , for only our forefathers laid foundations . Tolerance should be the quality the leaders try to nurture in the minds of followers . The leaders should always try to break the narrow fragmentations which may be in any form . The human life is the sole divine life which should not be at the mercy of others who believe in terrorism.

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     15 October 2011

Dear All,

I agree in totality with views expressed by Mr.Ramachandran.

Best Regards

Daksh

Dipangkar (Business)     16 October 2011

"Freedom of Speech" in India ??? Lol...

Preplanned attack by trying to make an Issue of a personal remark.

Team Anna should be prepared for future such attack by the Corrupts. 

Only they are waiting for a slightest error even from a remark from each member, to strike upon.........

The man who attack Bhushan...

What the hell is the same man doing beside that Corrupt home minister ?

Prepaid Goons ???

About time for the indians to wake up....

See the pic below......

1 Like

GOUTAM ROY (not applicable)     16 October 2011

freedom of speech is not above national intigration.if there is no nation how freedom of speech will be guaranteed?

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 October 2011

Please see the picture above and apply your mind, who is standing beside that home minister? Under the excuse of national integration, the freedom of speech and expression cannot be suppressed. It needs to be remembered that ours is a constitutional democracy not some fundamentalist or fascist nation and thus national integration is not to be done by violence and terror.
1 Like

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     16 October 2011

Bagga ki ek exclusive photo swanaamdhanya Shri Shri Ravishankar ke saath kal sabhi TV news channels par dikhai gai thi.. Iske alaawa Court ke baahar Anna supporters par hamla karne me Bhagwa Atankwaadi saaf dikhaai de rahe the.. Mai sway...am 15th August ko JP Park ke gate par Satyagrah kar raha tha aur bhi about 25 logon ke saath to wahan kuchh BJP waale achaanak aa gaye aur hamaare bich ghuskar Soniya, Manmohan, Rahul ke khilaaf naare lagaane lage aur 3 Bhagwadhaari Ramdeo sena ke so called Baba aa gaye aur uksaane lage wahaan danga bhadkaane ke liye ye kahkar ki chalo ham sab JP Park ka gate tod dete hain.. Jabki Anna Samarthak wahaan shanti se baithkar sirf aur sirf "VANDE MATRAM" "BHARAT MAATA KI JAY" "JANLOKPAL BILL LAAO" ki naare hi lagaa rahe the.. Lekin Ramdeo and BJP sena wahaan hamaare morche ke bahaane police ke saath danga bhadkaakar kuchh aur karna chaahte the.. UNKI CHAAL KO SAMAZKAR HAMNE UNHEN UNKE RAJNEETIK AGENDA ME SAFAL NAHEEN HONE DIYA AUR ANNA KA ANDOLAN 13 DIN AHINSAK TAREEKE SE SATYAGRAH KARTE HUYE CHAL SAKA. BAAT BILKUL SPASHT HAI; "HAME LOKRAJ KO MAJBOOT KARNA HAI, RAMRAJ KI HAMLAWAADI ARAAJAKTA NAHEEN FAILAANI".

1 Like

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     16 October 2011

Dipangkar (Business)     17 October 2011

Originally posted by :GOUTAM ROY

"
freedom of speech is not above national intigration.if there is no nation how freedom of speech will be guaranteed?
"

Our Freedom to Speech were granted to us by nature itself. Laws & Constitutions of a nation just blocks them, and again permits us to those same freedoms via their filters. I don't think that Freedom of Speech is dependent on the existence of a nation or a Country.

As per your question that  "if there is no nation how freedom of speech will be guaranteed ?" ... I would say that if there is no nation or a country, then the freedom of speech will have it's guarantee in the same way like the guarantee of Survival in that area.

National intigration cannot exist if there is No Freedom of Speech.  It's the Freedom of Speech that enable an area to fill itself with various Caste-Community-language-Religions etc. so that a Nation may form.  National intigration comes later...

India is the world's largest Democracy. In such a Constitutional democratic system, the freedom of speech is ABOVE all, even if it's a voice against the very same Constitution.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     17 October 2011

@ Ram S ji, I can recognize the difference between a real Photograph and a Photoshop-ed Photograph.

Photos can be PROVED if it's a Photoshopp-ed one, or a REAL Camera taken one. 

From my experences in CG, I can easily  say that the First Photo of the Home Minister is REAL, while the one u posted of Sonia is Fake......

(Remember,  Even High tech America was unable to CHEAT with that FAKE photoshop-ed Photograph of OSAMA's Death.)

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 October 2011

hai india

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     17 October 2011

Bahut khub Ram sundre ji ACCHA EXPLAIN KIYA HAI RAMRAJ KO CHAHE ANNA HAZARE HON YA RAMDEV SABHI BHRASTACHAR KE IS AMAR BEL KO SAMAPT KARNA CHAHTE HAIN DONON MEN ANTAR BAS ITNA HAI KI ANNA HAZARE IS DESH KE RAJITIGYON KI OCHHI HARKATON KO JANTEN HAIN AUR RAMDEV NAHIN PAR DONON KA DHEYA EK HI HAI ( RAJNITI KARNE WALON KI BAAT ALAG HAI ) KAM SE KAM AAP IN DONON KO TO  KRIPYA BHRAST JATIGAT RAJNITI SE ALAG HI RAKKHEN : KRIPYA RAMRAJ KI HI KALPNA RAKKHEN MAYAWATI RAJ KA NAHIN. JAHAN TAK BHAGWA DHARIYON KI BAAT HAI TO YE UN CONGRESSIYON SE TO ACHHEN HAI KAM SE KAM AFAJAL GURU AUR KASAAB KO TO GOD MAIN BAITHAKAR NAHIN KHILAYENGE

UNHE JAHANNUM KA RASTA DIKHA KAR HI DAM LENGE CONGESSIYON KI TARAH DESH KO BECHENGE TO NAHIN. BADI KRIPA HOGI AGAR AAP JATIGAT SANKIRNTA SE UPAR UTHKAR SONCHEN TO. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register