LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What is Adam Teasing?

What is Adam Teasing? Can one explain in detail? Is it an offence?

Learning

5 Replies

zimmerzapper (student)     22 July 2011

you are the first one to use such term in this forum. you probably would have understanding of it so please explain. anti male india doesn't punish women for commiting crimes against men, therefore it hasn't made any laws for that. but i personally have experienced adam teasing and i'm sure many men on this forum also have experienced adam teasing.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     22 July 2011

Adam Rape ing is Not an Offence in Indian Laws, So, how could you expect Adam Teasing to be one ?

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     22 July 2011

Its harmless critera. To my knowledge this has originate when group of females talk abou any character/persoanlity by the way of gossipying or joking and the male ahs develp this kind of reverse feeling that they are actually teasing them but in relaity it was not. The feeling of false expression among the male that girls have been gossyping about him has lead to generation of Adam Teasing which is totally harmless

Dipangkar (Business)     22 July 2011

Adam Teasing does happens beside Girl's College, Girl's hostals, and many places where Females are found to be in groups. If a male has to pass by the roads beside Red Light areas, such teasings also occurs there. We often sees lots of such examples of Adam teasings in Hindi movies.  

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     22 July 2011

em es liberal, you are not the spokesperson of mankind or every man on earth. so just who are you to say that a man doesn't feel severe mental agony if a groups of girls gossip. just who, really who? lets flip the situation if a girl was nearby and groups of boys were gossiping, even if she didn't hear any reference to her, she would have felt that they were talking about her, and if there were police men passing by, the girls word would be enough for them to take action against the group of boys. now how much mental agony would she have, and does it have any rational basis?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register