LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deb (others)     05 July 2011

Corruption of bench clerk,court peon and judge

1. when bench clerk., court peon and judge of the same court  are correpted what shall we do? have any forum to help  /  taking steps  aginst this corruoptions in india?      2. when this court /bench clerk refused to  issue information through information slip and not sending requisite sheet to copy sections to get copy  intentionanly...what shall we do?      3. when this court is not fixing any next hearing date for a long time  intntionally ...what shall we do?4. when judge and bench clerk intentionaly write  in fabour of wife illigally in day to day order and in cross examination of wife.. what shall we do? 4.when bench clerk is taking money from different client, lawyers etc .. what can we do to stop this ?

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)
One answer - demand the info through an RTI Application. Anna Hazare zindabaad

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 July 2011

Take the certified copy of the order and send it to the vigilence section of the high court.  You can make an allegation to the High Court  regarding corruption, You can also bring it to the notice of the dist., judge of the Dist.,

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     06 July 2011

They r all 'MY LORDS'. No law of the land is applicable 2 them. This malady extends upto the 'Hon'ble' HC. There is no remedy. V r helpless. Don't heed to the advice of lodging complaint, lest your wife, children, parents and u loose peace of mind. However, if u decide 2 struggle like me, u should adopt Anna's or Baba's path whole hog and take up the mission of mending the society, remaining a bachelor please. I had not paid Rs 15/- as bribe in 1966 and had to struggle from 1967 to 1993 for correction of my seniority. Thanks to Rly adm, Judiciary and the NETAS including PMO & Presidents helpline, who failed 2 redress my grievances. MERA BETA KAHTA HAI, 'APKI IMANDARI KA MAIN KYA KAROON, USE SHAHAD MEN DUBO KAR CHAATOON? WIFE, NOW NO MORE, SAID, 'U C EVEN GOD SHOWERS BLESSINGS IN RETURN FOR PRASAD , WORSHIP. AND DEVOTION'.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     06 July 2011

Mr.Rajoo is correct.. you can narrate all the facts in your affidavit and approach the vigilance section of your high court. In-fact, every where there is a problem of corruption in all courts. We should vigilant in our cases.

deb (others)     06 July 2011

rajoo sir , it is inform you that i am not geting  ANy copy/documents from court  through copy section /court due to their corruptions( in my question no. 2)... pl tell me, under this condition what shall we do?

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     07 July 2011

M/s Deb and others,

U keep trying and that way waste the precious period of ur life, as narrated in the story by famous writer Prem Chand.

My uncle-an advocate of 20s- had advised me from his death bed in 1867 that whenever there is an injustice meted out to you, remember never to go to a court, where you will get every thing but justice. Even your victory will be a severe blow to you. It will be something like bartering your eves for a specks. somehow I was forced to go to court and am experiencing the bitter truth since 1967, where i found that Kanoon is not only blind but deaf also.

1 Like

deb (others)     10 July 2011

i think there have no suitable advice/answers of my above posted questions, no organisatiuon have to fight against court corruptions , no legal provisions have against court corruptions...

pl  anybody advice me  in details if have any  legal provisions to fight against court corruptions ( to whom will file complain/ which type of complain to whome)

thanks all

Jamai Of Law (propra)     10 July 2011

1. when bench clerk., court peon and judge of the same court  are correpted what shall we do? have any forum to help  /  taking steps  aginst this corruoptions in india?     

Mere bald allegations won't suffice .......... Do you have proofs?  ... Have you gathered proofs? ............. Why shouldn't you be doubted otherwise? What is the credibility in your allegations?  ................  Is it written on your face that you are telling the truth?

When there are people who raise their voices about corruption in India ............ do you contribute your time and energy into it? ................. I really wonder   ..............   from your novice cry!!!

2. when this court /bench clerk refused to  issue information through information slip and not sending requisite sheet to copy sections to get copy  intentionanly...what shall we do?     

You have right to ask about the delay ... Have you asked why is it being delayed?

3. when this court is not fixing any next hearing date for a long time  intntionally ...what shall we do?

Didn' really understand what's the problems here. Appoint a lawyer  if not done so  ...  Or get help from legal services authorities.

I can't comprehend your problems ........... that next hearing date isn't fixed when court case is adjourned on previous date

4. when judge and bench clerk intentionaly write  in fabour of wife illigally in day to day order and in cross examination of wife.. what shall we do?

Every judgment-debtor says that!!! ............. when a case verdict goes adverse people blame the court as a first thing! ............... If you are really genuine then you will go to the upper court  ................. Appellate writ jurisdiction is there for all such people who are aggrieved by the verdict.

Or if you have a substantial case you may ask at Dist/High Court  for transfer of suit to other court (in civil cases) ....................... But mere imputation on court won't suffice .......... there should be proof and reasonable case be made out.

4.when bench clerk is taking money from different client, lawyers etc .. what can we do to stop this ?

You need proofs and then you need to show it to court !

Best remedy to this is that ......................... Drop your resistance to it!!!

deb (others)     10 July 2011

pl tell me    what do you mean     "legal service authority" and how can i contact  with them?

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     11 July 2011

Deb. First inform the vigilance and just go and pay the money whoever asks it from you and see the result then Bye

deb (others)     12 July 2011

sir,

already i filed a complain against bench clerk  to district judge and high court (original site)and  rti applications for copy and other informations( which not get through copy section/court since 2008, july).

these applications and complains sent to  same court(adj)[where the bench clerk is working]  to take necessary steps.

anybody pl tell merits and demerits of the above circvumstances and give future steps to go further if any.

thanks

Arvind   24 July 2015

Dear sir,

if a accused are involved in murder case and decalred as a proclaimed offender in terms of Section 82, even already section 83 has been issued. Is he entitled the relief of anticipetory bail? pls reply me as soon as possible as i am the blood brother of deceased.  i am hopeless, accused personnel are from reach and political back ground family. 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     24 July 2015

As you are from the victim's side, engage an advocate and appear on the date when anticipatory bail application will be heard and inform the court that S.82 & S.83 proceedings were going on against the accused.  Then the court will refuse anticipatory bail and ask them to surrender before the trial court.  As they are rich and influential, you must engage your own advocate and do not rely fully on public prosecutor, who may not put full facts before the bail court.

legaljoe68 (member)     24 July 2015

i am fighting similar case where connivance of complaint, police, court staff  is there where proceeding sheet  were not signed for years. compalined to high court. inquiry instituted , harassed by the district court authorities. if you will write anything directly ready to face contempt of court , if you write indirectly they will defame you in media and harass you in hearing . no solution yet , i am fighting the system you also fight but be sensitive

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register