LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (director)     14 May 2011

Can I donate sperm to my GF

Can I donate sperm to my GF as she wanna baby, because she cant wait more time.. as her divorce case is pending in court since 5y and she is 39y old now. her hubby is dragging the matter and its 5y now. she is in love with me since last 1y and we both wanna baby.

if we openly make baby, then her hubby can sue me.

plz advice

Learning

24 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 May 2011

yes. right. you know the law.

---   you store it. provision of stroing in some metro labs are there.

t

THE LEGAL POSITION (EXPECTATION) IS THAT - THE WIFE WILL NOT INTERCOURSE OTHER THAN HER SPOUSE.

NOW THE TECHNOLOGY IS DEVELOPED.

IF A WIFE GET BABY THROUGH A TEST TUBE, IT CAN NOT BE SAID THAT THE BABY BORN OUT OF INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN.

BUT AN ANOTHER EXPLANATION IS ALSO POSSIBLE.

THE SAID ACT RESTRICTS THE WIFE TO BE A MOTHER OTHER THAN HER OWN HUSBAND.

ONE MORE SUGGESTION IS FILE A SLP OR WRIT IN SC THAT - IT IS HER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO GET A BABY.

DUE TO THE LEGAL COMPLECACY AND DELAYING TACTICES  OF HER HUSBAND SHE NOT ABLE TO GET A CHILD. THUS SHE DEPRIVED FROM HER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS UNDER ART 21 OF COI.

But how I make sure that my sprem will go to my GF, because as per norms, IVF or sperm bank are not disclosing the identity of doner to the receiving lady.

Jeevan (G.M)     14 May 2011

Hello,

I want to buy flat in Delhi near Gurgaon. under Society. & There is a Lady who want to sale her Flat becuase she does not belong to North India & want to sale her flat & wanna go back to her native place in Mumbai.

So can you advise me what precaution/enquiry Should I need to Statisfy myself.

What Document I have to check before proceeding the deal. What is the charges of Registration in Delhi. Is there any charges appicable.

Please do the needful.

Awaiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Jeevan

YOU TALK TO THE SPARM BANK AND THE CONCERNED DOCTOR TO BE SURE.

MR JEEVAN YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR MATTER IN CIVIL OR ROPERTY SECTION.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 May 2011

Wonderful scenario!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 May 2011

@ Author

1.     You are not legally allowed to embark on such impregnation mis- journey when on her head legal cases are there. She is emotionally probably leaning to you at these junctures which is beside the facade point of this post…………

However,

1.1 Best is to suggest her to undergo cryopreservation of her good quality eggs for later usage under long protocol involve down regulation when from her head all present legal cases are over. There are good results of post menopause women available in selected ART centers in
India. Such long duration cryopreservation facilities are now available via FDA approved centers located in top 5 metros in India at a very nominal cost.

1.2 Love is one thing but under Indian Family Law for such asked questions a legal remedy is not there and common man can’t move to SC every time as it is expensive litigation one and two it may or may not get even admitted as for the same public policy needs to have been changed. Same was the case in year 2009 of a Mumbai couple who wanted to terminate a foetus when they discovered there is substantial risk of physical abnormalities if the child was born and mother’s health could also be harmful and SC turned them down with request passed to Central Govt. to look into 1971 Laws which has become obsolete now – a – days with medical advancement in referred facts. Also from the que. it is not very clear who filed what? If he has filed for divorce and delaying and suppose she gets impregnated by you when no cohabitation between husband and wife there then no doubt he will get divorce without much effort but on the other hand chances of she loosing on interim maint. is always there. Flip this and if she has filed for divorce and suppose she gets impregnated by you when no cohabitation between husband and wife there then as alternate relief in divorce proceedings he can always counter and claim divorce. In such situation she will still be not eligible for interim maint. See where you want to support your GF i.e mix and match of moneyrama and or on pure honeyrama part as in my opinion a metro wife can't survive much long innings on honey alone given to understand her empowered 'money needs' and 'money rights'.

Below takes source:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/7368471.cms

Suggestion is to donate sperm in accredited Banks like the way young Indian college going “metro girls” in their early 20’s doing as reported in Delhi and Bangalore - college students and working professionals empowered enough to do so — they are voluntarily turning to egg donor programmes (aiding assisted pregnancies) — to make a quick buck which would help them buy a designer bag or pay for an exotic weekend get away with their BF’s.

In an alarming trend, an increasing number of female youngsters in the city are repeatedly engaging themselves in these two-week programmes for lure of lucre. Each sitting reportedly makes the donor richer by Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000.

Thanks to women empowerment - anyway those eggs goes waste each month let them make some fast buck till their sunshine lasts and another thing which results in such catching up metro girls / women’s trend is that a Indian Husband can always plead in Maint. cases when his educated wife is ideating at home to direct her to earn her own maint. by egg donation as she is ‘capable’ to do so is it not that hundreds of maint. perceptive Judgment mostly talk of capabilities of husband so same ways ‘a educated young metro wife’ who is ‘experienced in work environs’ now sits at home when maint. cases filed stating in court that she is un-employed, so she can always be directed for egg donation as she is ‘capable’ to do so is it not so
;)

She filed for divorce and he is saying that he will not give divorce forever.

In these circumstances, is there any legal implication on me from her husband side?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 May 2011

I am of the view that better not donate but make her pregnant so that her divorce can come easily. The husband can not just make her lived in such a suspended animation for an abnormal time.

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     14 May 2011

Comeon Rahul, dont be so desperate. Guess the husband also has been on the receiving side by the wife, so he might not be willingly giving divorce. Didnt some clever counsel tell ur so called girlfriend about false cases to be filed on hubby to get a quick a highly beneficial alimonial divorce with perks of revision. 

Chill man, have some morality left, you might already be sleeping with her. So wait until divorce for a progeny. Why encourage more and more women for this kind of nonsense.

BTW, please dont make a baby openly, make it inside your bedroom.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 May 2011

Ask her to sue the court for delaying!!

By making her pregnant won't make her case easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with Adv Assumi ji.

Still there is no guarantee that husband would complain about it!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register