Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can I donate sperm to my GF

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@rahul

For legal point of view you have to wait till divorce.

You said,"her divorce case is pending in court since 5y "

Very long time why?

Again you said that,"

She filed for divorce and he is saying that he will not give divorce forever.

In these circumstances, is there any legal implication on me from her husband side?"

What it means? 

Just wait for divorce  otherwise if husband take some legal action in future then you are in trouble.Law doesnt permit this.Your main problem is as you said earlier ,"

IVF or sperm bank are not disclosing the identity of doner to the receiving lady."

If they are not disclosing it and in future she produce baby and suppose husband file case against you and through DNA test you are in trouble Right?

Better to adopt a baby .I agree with  Jamai Of Law's view ,"Still there is no guarantee that husband would complain about it!"

zimmerzapper (student)     14 May 2011

Originally posted by :Jamai Of Law
" Ask her to sue the court for delaying!! "

Can courts be sued?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 May 2011

Can courts be sued?

---  NO COURT CAN NOT BE SUED.

PETITIONER OR RESPONDENT CAN SUE ONE OTHER.

JUST READ SEC 497 OF IPC.

Sony Singh (Social)     15 May 2011

Its a very surprising case. No social ethics left behind. Sure is encouraging other culprits. Hope law has not become so out from families !!

You should atleast wait for case conclusions.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 May 2011

Whatz the necessity of  donating the sperm to your GF.  Let her file a consent memo for divorce in the court if her husvband is filed the dirovce case.  Advise her not to contest the case.  If she has filed the case then pressthe court to dispose of the case as early as possible.  If she got a decree then you cannot afraid of any case by her hubby and you both can have the baby.

@ mr zeeshan,

...  Now you surely understand the reason for suing husband & his family . ADULTRY.,,,

---   perhaps you guessed that the said wife lodged complain against her husband and family. but it is wrong impression.

the fact is, the girl wants divorce and the boy not. girl loves another man and that man is the author of this thread mr rahul.

what i wrote based on law, please gone through once again.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 May 2011

Why  husband is not giving divorce ? No one can justified this.

----   IT IS HIS PERSONAL LIBERTY, EITHER CO OPERATE OR NOT TO CO OPERATE.

The law sure is to stop these kind of practices.

---  YES, THAT'S WHY SEC 497 OF IPC.

497. Adultery.--Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

loophole in law

---   MIGHT BE.

Girl is 39 SHE REFUSED TO OBTAIN DIVORCE, WITHIN 4/5 YRS SHE MIGHT BE IN THE END OF MENSTRUATION, AFTER THAT WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?

WE SHOULD NOT DEPRIVED A PERSON FROM BEARING OR HAVING A ISSUE, WHEN SHE HERSELF CAPABLE OF GETTING  IT. WE CAN NOT TELL A UNWILLING WIFE - GO TO YOUR HUSBAND - THIS IS INHUMANIC.

UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCESS, IT IS JUSTIFIED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register