LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.SANGEETHA (sangashan@yahoo.com)     30 December 2010

IM & Child custody

our is love marriage, husband had applied for divorce,  i feel it is constant instigation of his mother, that i am not a good in law, though i ve cared my mother in law very much when i was in matrimonail home, all of us sudden with the simple argument he went down for divorce, any how sir, i ve appleid for RCR, let me hope to get him back with me, atleast for the sake of my son. well i have a query here sir, i ve missed the second hearing,  will it pay any mistake on myside. i ve applied for IM, but i too work and get less salary  than him. i ve claimed for my son, he is now completed 4. if he applies child custody, at what age the court prefers for the custody of child with father. 

Learning

2 Replies

Kshiteej Anokar (Advocate)     31 December 2010

well,

first of all it is necessary to remain present on all hearings. It is also good sign that u want to restitute the relationship, in matrimonial matters the duty is casted upon the  court first to try settle the matter amicably and to make each and every efforts for the same. It is possible that ur relationship will be restituted by way of conciliation. apart from the provisions of the Guardian and Wards act the provisions of domestic violence act secures the custody of the child with mother no one can deprive you from the custody of your child

S.SANGEETHA (sangashan@yahoo.com)     01 January 2011

thank you Ankor sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register