LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     15 December 2010

Divorce

If husband is not willing to give divorce and there is no legal ground for wife to seek divoce, how much time it would take to get divorce. Why court does not allow lie dectector test to prove who is honest.

Learning

9 Replies

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     15 December 2010

Hello Wifebetrayed,

I can understand your condition. I'm not clear that you want divorce or not. I can't tell you how much time it takes for divorce. Your question "why court does not allow lie dectector test to prove who is honest" in this regards I can just say that if it is really possible then court have solved many... many... cases and also court have saved many... many... families from divorce. I think it is not possible. If you come to know from any where that it is possible to use lie dectector then please let me know about the same as soon as possible.

Only one suggestion to you friend that always try to save framily from divorce. Try to solve your problem by discussing because many time due to little misunderstanding messup happens in family. So it is better to talk. I mean there should be proper communication between husband & wife. Just try and try to save your family.

Great God SAI BABA bless you.

1 Like

i dnt want divorce

Thats really good you are not in favor of divorce. Can you please tell me on which ground your wife is asking for divorce. I think might be on a little difference this all mess happens.

thats the worst part , even wife familty does not have reason for divorce, intially charge with impotency, i proved they are wrong with medical test, now i bet it would be DV/Dowry case whatever her lawayer can think of . I loved that girl so much till now they have said anything aganist my me or my family. but no sure what would happen in future

I can understand your mental condition and your feelings. Only One things I can say that you can file RCR. Contact some expert lawyer on whom you can trust and that lawyer can guid you more. You had already cleared their doubts about yourself but have you ever tried to test your wife for the same. See I'm not telling to doubts your wife as this are just my personal opinio.

Try to convince your wife & in-laws for compromise through their near & dear relatives, try through your wife’s friends, etc. Also as per my view it is better to file RCR case before your wife file any case as per your guess it might be your wife is filing DV/Dowry case. In this regards you should contact lawyer for better guidence. This is the only way you can save your marriage life. Wish you all the best for your better marriage life...

Trust Great God SAI BABA.. He will definitly help you

(Guest)

I dont think you should be worrying about a false DV complaint now that they have been proven wrong once. Just do not do anything in haste.  Try and settle things first. Do not make application yourself, for divorce under any circumstance. Let your wife do it if she wants.

Lord Krsna (Student)     15 December 2010

Please file RCR

i have already received notice asking mutal consent divorce and gold which she has already taken back. my question dont they have to wait for one year of seperation even for mutal consent divorce. i would contact lawyer, i can she is lying but given the attiude of her parent i doubt they would agree .. her mother has spolied my life.

If you had receive notice then you should contact lawyer to reply their notice. Just wait for time. Time is the best solution. I know loneliness kills as you love your wife much. I think within very short period all this mess happens. Wait & watch if thir minds change. Mean while contact lawyer & get advice. I think lawyer will advice you for RCR only as nothing else male can do. hahahaha...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register