Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surender singh (lecturer)     20 September 2010

what to do with my F. I .L. as he misguided my wife and take

sir,

i am a lecturer .my wife misguided by my FIL with some malafide intension,takem away my wife and 2 children without my consent with her.i wait for her to return and talk to me,but he never allowed to talk.,i went personally to bring her bach but of no avail.after summer vacation when she didnt returned with children.I filed sec 9.and she filed for maintenance at her place.

sec 9 is fully in my favour.my FIL tried to defame me by several false allegations.he always make a phone call to my near and dear ones and defame me.he asked for my salary slip under RTI act.

Also he filed an affidavit in court that he spent rs. 6 lakhs in marriage.i came to know from RTI that he only withdrawn rs. one lakh from GPF.as he is also in govt service.he didnt informed even department that he has spend rs. 6 lakh in marriage.also all his allegation against me cut in sec 9.

now u are requested to suggest me that can i file a case of defamation.ruining my family and my childrens life.on this person.(FIL).

pl. suggest me.

Learning

2 Replies

Gajender Singh (ca)     20 September 2010

Dear Surender,

You can nail ur father in law in

1. Tax Evasion Petion wtih income tax deptt as he had not paid tax on those 6Lakhs

2. Section 3 of DP Act. for giving dowry (he will be suspended from job for the same). Max punishment for this is 5yrs and he cant deny because he has already accepted it in affidavit.

3.perjury and

4.defamation

p

rgds,

498a_Fighter

ls get in touch with SIFF members immediately.

1 Like

aflatoon dash (health)     20 September 2010

Friend dont worry .Dont take it lying down.Father in(out) law have been suspended for giving dowry.Contact Mr deeepak he will guide you demand2000@live.in.

Prepare maintenance case well.You can read in forum several level of defence given by many wise people.If your father in law is government servant and he admits he has given adowary then you can take him to task.You can initiate a deparmental inquiry against him.

Prepare separate application under anti corruption act and non adherence of code of conduct for the government servant. Jott down all the financial details from FIL along with FIR copy,
their statement in Charge sheet, reply from RTI Income tax and sent by Speed
> post to:

Their respective Department Vigilance Officer/ Director.
> 1. State Anti-corruption Bureau - Director
>2. District Anti Corruption Bureau
> 3Zone Anti Corruption Bureau
> 4. Their Immediate Supervisor
> 5. Their Department district Head.
> 6. their Department Regional Head.
> 7. their Department State Head

pursue even he is retired his pension ca
n be stopped if he is serving then he will be penalized by suspension if government servant

All the best

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register