Upgrad LLM

contractual appointment

Is it legal to make contractual appointment by a State Govt under Article 309 against sanctioned post by direct recruitment process through SSC for a period of 6 years to be regular???

Advocate

I dont think the Govt. might have made contractual appointment for 6 years in one go.  

Please come with clear facts.  

According to me, you have not told the truth when you said that the govt. has made contractual appointment for a period of 6 years.

Thank you Sir. Actual fact is that I have been posted as Junior Assistant under Govt of Odisha on contractual basis against sanctioned posts by direct recruitment through Staff Selection Commission with guarrantee of regularization after 6 years of continious service as per "Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (contractual appointment) Rules, 2013" where it is mentioned that We can draw remuneration of initial pay plus grade pay of our pay band i.e. 5200+1900 for six years with yearly 10% increment. But after 7th pay commission our respective pay band was revised to Rs.19900/- whereas Govt amended the above rule named "Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 " and not allowed to draw the revised initial pay band on the otherhand Govt hiked our remuneration 25% above the prerevised pay scale i.e Rs.7100 to Rs.8880/-. So Sir please share the legal aspects on the above issue.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x