IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     25 August 2010

Contempt of court

If Opposite Party not apearing/absent for the heirings, whether it is contempt of court? & what action court can take on this situation?


 2 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     25 August 2010

Sir,  getting an ex parte decree is enough punishment for them. 

1 Like

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     26 August 2010

Thanks Suchitra.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query