contempt of court


can comept of court be file against the judge if he make mockery of law in his court....and donot maintain admn of justice
Retired employee.

At present, there is no such challenge of judicial proceedings and the only way is to make a formal complaint to HC for investigating the case and going for appeal.  When there is a remedy of appeal, do not complicate the issue by taking such prejudicial steps that may irritate the entire judicial fraternity and the final decision even in SC may not be in your favor in spite of glaring facts, as the present contention is that a Judge can do no wrong.

Always contact the advocate who handled the issue and take his guidance.  Filing of a complaint may also go against him indirectly, as for every client's step, courts hold the advocate responsible in general.  (I know cases where Judges called the advocates into chambers and expressed displeasure when a simple RTI application was filed by a client to the court)



Thank you sir Parsad. ...Yes sir it is sub continents bad luck that these responzible posts are clinched by irresposible persons.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x