Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Constitution of india

Page no : 2

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sh. P Suresh
Originally posted by : Democratic Indian
1. For your information it is the login id and not name. Even if it is my name, you have no right to tell me to use some other name or so called real or correct name. My name is my personal domain. I can have countless names and keep them changing every moment. It is my personal choice of God given freedom and liberty. Freedom and liberty is all about making free choices. I have made a free choice to use Democratic Indian as my login id. What is your problem with it?

2. I chosen to use lion's picture. It is my personal choice of God given freedom and liberty. Freedom and liberty is all about making free choices. What is your problem with it?
Following is portion from the same book mentioned earlier in this thread. It clearly shows who Mr. M. K. Gandhi really was - ...............
.......Gandhi's ploy........................

The answer is already there. SO, THIS IS THE LOGIN ID & NOT THE TRUE NAME. THUS, THE MEMBER ACCOUNT DOES ANYTHING & IMMATERIAL OF WHAT IS DONE, others will have to bear it. NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

This shows you want to dictate what login ids others should have. They must submit to your personal desires. As per your reasoning others have no freedom and liberty to choose even their login id. They must choose their login ids as per your desires. This shows level of your intolerant ideas. Regardless, I respect your right to have your personal ideas. Facts and truth are universal and not personal property of anyone. Unfortunately you have great trouble accepting facts and truth. Justice is truth in action. So you also have great problem with justice.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     14 July 2016

1. For your information .... I can have countless names and keep them changing every moment. It is my personal choice of God given freedom and liberty. 

This is the issue. The member uses multiple names, IDs & questionable things happen on pseudo name.

Mohan Shandilya (Senior Managing Partner)     14 July 2016

Thanks a lot Dear Lawyers for your valuable input on my post. I welcome you to call me at my Mobile No. +919811037485 to further discuss in details the course of action to free out great nation from the ills and wrongs done by the alien rulers through incompetent, medicre politicians and bureaucrats. Or, kindly give me your Mobile Numbers and I shall call you ... Best Regards. Mohan Shandilya

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 July 2016

1. For your information .... I can have countless names and keep them changing every moment. It is my personal choice of God given freedom and liberty. 

This is the issue. The member uses multiple names, IDs & questionable things happen on pseudo name.

The real issue is such intolerant and ignorant ideas are one of the main causes of problems in any society. He does not even know that having multiple names or ids or changing them is no crime but matter of personal freedom and liberty. And he instead of talking about the topic, loves attacking personal freedom and liberty.

Originally posted by : Mohan Shandilya
Thanks a lot Dear Lawyers for your valuable input on my post. I welcome you to call me at my Mobile No. +919811037485 to further discuss in details the course of action to free out great nation from the ills and wrongs done by the alien rulers through incompetent, medicre politicians and bureaucrats. Or, kindly give me your Mobile Numbers and I shall call you ... Best Regards. Mohan Shandilya

Sir I appreciate your humble and kind words appreciating the inputs by all of us. I do respect your views but humbly disagree about blaming alien rulers. It is very easy to blame alien rulers. They are gone for almost seventy years. The main question is what have "We the people of India" have done to uphold the truth and justice? Instead of respecting the truth and justice, freedom and liberty, are we not more interested in suppressing the truth, justice, freedom and liberty? Just like the alien rulers? In another thread,(https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Filing-a-writ-petition-in-gujarat-high-court-139167.asp) I have explained the three inalienable Foundations/ Pillars of Liberty. If you study the conduct of the Indian State(sorry to say sometimes even the Constitutional Courts), these three inalienable foundational pillars have been attacked in one way or the other. They are not alien rulers.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     15 July 2016

Dictionaries define 'ALIEN' as:

adj
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. SeeSynonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n. Law
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: science fiction about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is notnative.

THE EARLIER POST IS:
Originally posted by : Democratic Indian

3. ... British did not leave Indian sub continent because of him. It is the Second World War that bankrupted the British Empire and the Indian subcontinent became a liability. They vacated not only Indian sub continent but almost 40 other colonies around the same time. Transfer of political power did not come by sacrifices by the majority in this country but by an accident of history. .......

ONE WORD 'ALIEN' IS FAR BETTER THAN THE VERBOSE ACCUSATION.  -- IS THIS FAIR?

Words not be invented. Confusions not be invented with shifting words.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 July 2016

Dictionaries define 'ALIEN' as:

adj

1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.

2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. SeeSynonyms at foreign.

3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.

n. Law

1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.

2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.

3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.

4. A creature from outer space: science fiction about an invasion of aliens.

5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is notnative.

THE EARLIER POST IS:

3. ... British did not leave Indian sub continent because of him. It is the Second World War that bankrupted the British Empire and the Indian subcontinent became a liability. They vacated not only Indian sub continent but almost 40 other colonies around the same time. Transfer of political power did not come by sacrifices by the majority in this country but by an accident of history. .......

ONE WORD 'ALIEN' IS FAR BETTER THAN THE VERBOSE ACCUSATION.  -- IS THIS FAIR?

Words not be invented. Confusions not be invented with shifting words.

His conduct itself is only proving what has been said about his ideas earlier. He is refusing to even accept the truth and facts of history. He does not even have the honesty to fully quote what has been posted in the earlier post. Don't worry history will take it's own course and results of these kind of dishonest ideas will produce similar results. As you sow, so shall you reap. It is only a matter of time.

Ms. Ananya Bhattacharya   15 July 2016

Mr Sudhir Kumar, you have asked a question: "it is said at Mr Nehru gave assurance to Lord Wavell. Was wavell elected representative of Indian masses."

I think you know, and rather should know, that India became a Republic only on 26th January 1950, that is why we celebrate Republic Day on 26th January every year since then. Therefore, the question of Wavell, or any other person, being a representative of Indian masses does NOT arise prior to 26th January 1950. Wavell was a appointed Viceroy of the alien British ruler to supervise and manage the affairs of its Colony - India.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     15 July 2016

History is important to shape the today & the future. It is not license for questionables. The system design is unjust. That is causing life time of luxuries to some & life time of miseries to other equals. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. NO MORE USING FACTORS THAT ARE BEYOND ONE'S REALMS ANYWHERE, FOR WHATEVER IT BE. NO MORE DISCRIMINATION, PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT. CONCEPT OF PERMANENT JOBS, ASSURED PROMOTIONS ETC ITSELF BE RIDDEN OFF ONCE FOR ALL.

Ms. Ananya Bhattacharya   15 July 2016

I think Mr Mohan Shandilya has rightly blamed 'the alien rulers' for whatever mess they left India in 1947 after first dividing this great country into two parts and leaving one ancient part in the control of sworn enemies of Hindu people, and further, handed over the reins in the hands of incompetent, mediocre politicians and bureaucrats who were neither 'educated' nor trained to manage a DEMOCRACY ... as Mr W Churchill has rightly pointed out on the floor of the British Parliament during debate on India Independence Bill: "Don't hand over administration of India to monkeys. They will ruin India". The said words have come true ... as Katju video shows ...

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 July 2016

Originally posted by : Ms. Ananya Bhattacharya
I think Mr Mohan Shandilya has rightly blamed 'the alien rulers' for whatever mess they left India in 1947 after first dividing this great country into two parts and leaving one ancient part in the control of sworn enemies of Hindu people, and further, handed over the reins in the hands of incompetent, mediocre politicians and bureaucrats who were neither 'educated' nor trained to manage a DEMOCRACY ... as Mr W Churchill has rightly pointed out on the floor of the British Parliament during debate on India Independence Bill: "Don't hand over administration of India to monkeys. They will ruin India". The said words have come true ... as Katju video shows ...

Well we can keep blaiming "alien rulers" as a matter of self satisfaction. But facts speak for themselves. The British left in 1947. Now it 2016. How long we keep on blaming them and avoid responsibility? The British are no more here doing injustices, siphoning money to Swiss banks, conducting crimes against humanity, genocides of  politically deprived minorities for political purposes under excuse of "national interest" or "unity" or "integrity". You may read this https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Beware-of-those-who-speak-of-8216-national-interest-8217--67518.asp

Ask yourself, who is voting the criminals, thugs, genocidaires and attackers on religious places of worship to the Parliament? Are the British dong it? Who is protecting them? Is it the British?

Then you are blaming British for partitioning India. It is not true. It is the failure of the Hindu leaders in Congress to acknowledge minorities as equal co sharers of sovereignty. The idea of parity with minorities was unacceptable to them. There is enough evidence of this. One is already mentioned about the role of M. K. Gandhi in one of the previous posts in this thread. Another is also mentioned about who originally formulated two nation theory, in the thread via this link https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Are-regional-parties-constitutional-in-india--92547.asp

Another one is mentioned below from the book India Commits Suicide by Professor G. S. Dhillon. You may search the internet for "India Commits Suicide by Professor G. S. Dhillon", the book is available for free download.

Nationalism Betrayed

In retrospect, it is not difficult to identify the different interests and forces working before 1947. So far as the Hindus were concerned, their anxiety was that India should remain preferably as one country where they, being the preponderant majority, would naturally be the dominant rulers to determine its policies, growth and development. The trump card of the Congress was that its organisation, apart from having some representatives of the Muslim minority in India, had the advantage of securing the association of the Sikhs, the third important community in the Punjab, and the morally motivated group of ‘Khud-i-Khidmatgars, who continuously represented the Muslim province of N.W.F. As it is, so far as the Sikhs were concerned, because of their demographic spread out, they did not want the partition of Punjab or of India since otherwise their population would have been badly split. The ‘Khud-i-Khidmatgars’ were traditionally and emotionally opposed to the Muslim League and for that matter had always been close to the Congress in opposing any partition of the country. But Jawahar Lal’s backing out from its commitment on the Cripps Formula opened the eyes of the Muslim League and Jinnah’s insistence on the partition of the country became emphatic.

Because it became clear that once independence was granted, the Hindu majority would not stick to its commitments and would enforce its will in the future framing of the country’s constitution and running its affairs. Accordingly, thereafter Jinnah’s concern was to secure the partition of India and to have the border line of its Pakistan drawn as far east as possible. This he could do only if he could win over the Sikhs and for this end he went to the farthest end by offering a virtual carte blanche to the Sikhs. Meetings were arranged through Maharaja of Patiala and otherwise to negotiate a written understanding and commitment with the Sikh leaders to secure and safeguard their status and interests in Pakistan. Similarly, some British administrators, for geographic, linguistic and other reasons, were keen and anxious that there should be no division of the old Punjab which was an integrated unit and that it would be calamitous to break that unity. For this end, Panderal Moon tried his utmost till the final decision for the partition of India.

A few British officers also wanted the Sikhs to join hands with the Muslims. Lt. General Francis Tukar points out, “We wished to see the Sikhs put wholly under Pakistan. But the Sikhs opted to remain with Indian Union and suffered much due to partition of the country.” On the other hand, the Congress while it was asking for a united India, and Mahatma Gandhi even stated that partition would take place on his dead body, appears internally out for the same game as that of the Muslim League except that its anxiety was that in cooperation with the Sikhs it should have the Indian boundary as far west as possible.

The above analysis makes one thing quite clear, namely, that neither — the Muslims, nor the British nor the Sikhs, nor the ‘Khud-i-Khidmat gars’ were for the partition of the country. And, as it is the last two bodies were the greatest opponents of the partition of the country. Ultimately, the Congress succeeded in its goal. For without any written agreement with the Sikhs, it was able to secure their whole hearted association with it. That its plea for a unified India was just superficial became clear when Mahatma Gandhi leading his associates supported and pleaded for the partition of India, leaving Abdul Ghaffar Khan, ‘Frontier Gandhi’ and his associates ‘Khudi- Khidmatgars’, nationalist Muslims led by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and the Sikhs stunned and betrayed.

On this, Maulana Azad wrote, “But when I met Gandhiji again, I received the greatest shock of my life, for I found that he too had changed .. What surprised and shocked me even more was that he began to repeat the arguments which Sardar Patel had already used. For over two hours I pleaded with him but could make no impression on him. In despondency I said at last, ‘If even you have now adopted these views, I see no hope of saving India from catastrophe.”

This bitterness at the Congress betrayal and character was expressed by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan later when he said, “We Pathans never wanted any partition, nor did I ever agree to it. I fought for a united independent India. We ourselves wanted Pakhtoonistan within India for Pushto speaking people. We gave 100 per cent support to the Congress right upto the end. I opposed my Muslim brothers in Muslim League and firmly stood by the Congress to win freedom for all Indians. But the Congress let us down. The Congress had promised to keep India united and for us Pathans it had supported our demand for Pakhtoonistan” a home for Pushto speaking people. We had fully trusted Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Ji and Sardar Patel, but when they should have stood firm and united to achieve nothing less than complete independence for a united India for which we had all fought so long, the Congress accepted partition and deserted us. What a tragedy ! The result was that you in India became independent and we Pathans are still slaves. You see that I am still fighting for Pakhtoonistan and live in exile.”

There is an important lesson of negotiations by the Indian leaders with the British government before independence, namely, that majorities would hardly be considerate towards the interests of the minorities whom they are willing to let down, if it should serve the majority interests. This was the indication when Jawahar Lal Nehru made the statement about the Cripps Formula relating to Assam. Jinnah learnt the lesson and never again wavered regarding his Pakistan demand. On the other hand, the Sikhs in regard to Punjab and Pakhtoons who wanted Pakhtoonistan in regard to N.W.F.P. consistently supported the Congress to the last for a united India. But both communities felt badly betrayed by Mahatma Gandhi and other Indian leaders. J.N. Sahni, a veteran editor of the ‘Hindustan Times’ says, “The letting down of the Red Shirts and the Sikhs was not an act of carelessness on the part of the Congress leaders nor even a blunder, but an act of gross and unpardonable betrayal.”

Here is another one for you to read why Muslims demanded partition https://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00ambedkar/ambedkar_partition/103.html

It is very unfortunate when you are imputing Muslims to be "sworn enemies of Hindu people". If you read authentic history you will find enough evidence to the contrary. Nobody including Muslims is enemy of Hindu people.

Yes Churchill did say what you mentioned. He also said that India is no more a country than the equator is.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     16 July 2016

Bombardings with unconfirmed bibliographies be not thrust on & on.

Mohan Shandilya (Senior Managing Partner)     17 July 2016

Mr 'Democratic Indian, I respectfully disagree with what you have stated in response to the comment made by Ananya. The aliens are being blamed here because they 'sowed' the seeds of Divide & Rule in India, leading to its 'forced' partition and division. This alos was done by the ALIEN Brit rulers to ensure perennial strife and war between the Moslem Pakistan and Secular India - where the greater loss and damage will be to the Hindu people. Their evil plan is to relegate the Hindu civilization to the similar place of extiction in Hongress to BJP - so much so, that he abandoned his CMship of Delhi, resigned and rushed to oppose Modi in Varanasi. Have you ever heard him criticizing Moslems for their crimes against Hindu people, Hindu children, girls, women and men, Hindu beliefs, Hindu Traditions, Hindu Values ?
Ploitics is NOT what appears on the surface, but it is what lies beneath the surface. You need to uncover and expose the hidden, concealed material facts to see the truth.

Similarly, what happened in Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey is by the loacl people of those countries ? or all those killings are a result of some sinister global 'undecalred' war imposed on those people by the World Powers who are just interested in 'guarding' their political and economic interests in those regions ?

Local peopl are exploited and 'controlled' on account of their ignorance, gullibility and immaturity in understanding the global politics controlled by the top World Powers - G8.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     17 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sh. P. Suresh
....In the same breath, the elite members be sounded that similar exercise has been done on 'Census' & the data etc are highly defective, questionable & SHOULD NOT be basis for any national decision.

....Census data is collected with due care by due process of law under Census Act 1948 by Government of India. Are you questioning the trustworthiness of due process of law .....

REPLY:

Originally posted by : Ms. Ananya Bhattacharya
.... handed over the reins in the hands of incompetent, mediocre politicians and bureaucrats who were neither 'educated' nor trained to manage a DEMOCRACY ... as Mr W Churchill has rightly pointed out on the floor of the British Parliament during debate on India Independence Bill: "Don't hand over administration of India to monkeys. They will ruin India". The said words have come true ... as Katju video shows ...

Originally posted by : Mohan Shandilya
The Constitution of India is null and void ab initio as it was NEVER voted by the people of India,    ..........

SHOUTINGS SHOULD NOT MAKE SINS PERPETUAL ANYMORE. INDIA NEED WORK ON BEING THE WORLD'S TOP.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     17 July 2016

Democratic Indian (n/a)     18 July 2016

Originally posted by : Mohan Shandilya
Mr 'Democratic Indian, I respectfully disagree with what you have stated in response to the comment made by Ananya. The aliens are being blamed here because they 'sowed' the seeds of Divide & Rule in India, leading to its 'forced' partition and division. This alos was done by the ALIEN Brit rulers to ensure perennial strife and war between the Moslem Pakistan and Secular India - where the greater loss and damage will be to the Hindu people. Their evil plan is to relegate the Hindu civilization to the similar place of extiction in Hongress to BJP - so much so, that he abandoned his CMship of Delhi, resigned and rushed to oppose Modi in Varanasi. Have you ever heard him criticizing Moslems for their crimes against Hindu people, Hindu children, girls, women and men, Hindu beliefs, Hindu Traditions, Hindu Values ?
Ploitics is NOT what appears on the surface, but it is what lies beneath the surface. You need to uncover and expose the hidden, concealed material facts to see the truth.

Similarly, what happened in Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey is by the loacl people of those countries ? or all those killings are a result of some sinister global 'undecalred' war imposed on those people by the World Powers who are just interested in 'guarding' their political and economic interests in those regions ?

Local peopl are exploited and 'controlled' on account of their ignorance, gullibility and immaturity in understanding the global politics controlled by the top World Powers - G8.

Sir we can keep blaming the British no end but that is not going to change the material facts. British only added to the divide and rule racist policy and ideology of Brahmanism being done for thousands of years. Please note I am referring to the casteist ideology of Brahmanism and not the persons belonging to caste called Brahmins. Person of any caste knowingly or unknowingly can happen to be subscribing to the racist ideology of Brahmanism.

The Brahmanism was at peace with the Muslims as well as the British, on the condition that the caste system be kept untouched. The day Dalits, Muslims and Sikhs demanded their civil and political rights, especially before 1947, they became their "sworn enemies". The Neo Brahmanists were somehow able to confuse and mislead the Sikhs by making false promises. Finally the result was partition of the Indian Sub Continent. After 1947 the Indian State notwithstanding it's ostensible declaration of "Secular" character on paper, became a defacto Neo Brahmanist State. There are many historical evidences of this fact.

Now let us refer the "divine" laws of Manu quoted below. They are nothing but apartheid, Nazism, injustice, oppression, racism, terrorism given the dress of "divine" laws. Education/ knowledge, property/ wealth, arms/ RKBA are the three inalienable pillars of freedom or liberty. They are like three legs of three legged table. Destroy or subvert any one of them, the table falls.

Brahmins were allowed to enjoy and control all the three inalienable pillars of liberty. They could have knowledge, property and arms. By this they controlled Kshatriya, Vaishyas and Shudras.

Kshatriyas were not allowed the knowledge. Were allowed only property and arms. Without knowledge they were like brainless robots and de facto slaves of Brahmins. So for any kind of knowledge or guidance they had to seek their "advice". Thus they were controlled to serve the interests of Brahmins.

Vaishyas were not allowed knowledge or arms. Were allowed only property. Thus they ere also de facto slaves of Brahmins. So for any kind of knowledge or protection of their life, property or dignity had to approach Brahmins who would "guide" the Kshatriyas to do the needful if it served their interests. Else not.

Shudras had no rights to have knowledge, property or arms. Thus they were slaves and at mercy of all the three castes above them.

Similarly when you are controlling/ denying access to knowledge, wealth and arms by "divine" laws, you do not need to propound any fanatic or violent philosophy to inflict direct oppression or tyranny. You can keep chanting peace and ahimsa as a matter of political propaganda to mask the real intentions, since you have cleverly created oppression, systemic violence of the highest order in the society, which very few will be able to understand.

Chapter I

91. One occupation only the lord prescribed to the Sudra, to serve meekly even these (other) three castes.

Chapter II

31. Let (the first part of) a Brahmana's name (denote something) auspicious, a Kshatriya's be connected with power, and a Vaisya's with wealth, but a Sudra's (express something) contemptible.

155. The seniority of Brahmanas is from (sacred) knowledge, that of Kshatriyas from valour, that of Vaisyas from wealth in grain (and other goods), but that of Sudras alone from age.

Chapter IV

81. For he who explains the sacred law (to a Sudra) or dictates to him a penance, will sink together with that (man) into the hell (called) Asamvrita.

Chapter V

140. Sudras who live according to the law, shall each month shave (their heads); their mode of purification (shall be) the same as that of Vaisyas, and their food the fragments of an Aryan's meal.

Chapter VIII

267. A Kshatriya, having defamed a Brahmana, shall be fined one hundred (panas); a Vaisya one hundred and fifty or two hundred; a Sudra shall suffer corporal punishment.

270. A once-born man (a Sudra), who insults a twice-born man with gross invective, shall have his tongue cut out; for he is of low origin.

271. If he mentions the names and castes (gati) of the (twice-born) with contumely, an iron nail, ten fingers long, shall be thrust red-hot into his mouth.

272. If he arrogantly teaches Brahmanas their duty, the king shall cause hot oil to be poured into his mouth and into his ears.

277. A Vaisya and a Sudra must be punished exactly in the same manner according to their respective castes, but the tongue (of the Sudra) shall not be cut out; that is the decision.

278. Thus the rules for punishments (applicable to cases) of defamation have been truly declared; I will next propound the decision (of cases) of assault.

279. With whatever limb a man of a low caste does hurt to (a man of the three) highest (castes), even that limb shall be cut off; that is the teaching of Manu.

280. He who raises his hand or a stick, shall have his hand cut off; he who in anger kicks with his foot, shall have his foot cut off.

281. A low-caste man who tries to place himself on the same seat with a man of a high caste, shall be branded on his hip and be banished, or (the king) shall cause his buttock to be gashed.

282. If out of arrogance he spits (on a superior), the king shall cause both his lips to be cut off; if he urines (on him), the p*n*s; if he breaks wind (against him), the anus.

283. If he lays hold of the hair (of a superior), let the (king) unhesitatingly cut off his hands, likewise (if he takes him) by the feet, the beard, the neck, or the scrotum.

374. A Sudra who has intercourse with a woman of a twice-born caste (varna), guarded or unguarded, (shall be punished in the following manner): if she was unguarded, he loses the part (offending) and all his property; if she was guarded, everything (even his life).

375. (For intercourse with a guarded Brahmana a Vaisya shall forfeit all his property after imprisonment for a year; a Kshatriya shall be fined one thousand (panas) and be shaved with the urine (of an ass).

376. If a Vaisya or a Kshatriya has connexion with an unguarded Brahmana, let him fine the Vaisya five hundred (panas) and the Kshatriya one thousand.

377. But even these two, if they offend with a Brahmani (not only) guarded (but the wife of an eminent man), shall be punished like a Sudra or be burnt in a fire of dry grass.

378. A Brahmana who carnally knows a guarded Brahmani against her will, shall be fined one thousand (panas); but he shall be made to pay five hundred, if he had connexion with a willing one.

379. Tonsure (of the head) is ordained for a Brahmana (instead of) capital punishment; but (men of) other castes shall suffer capital punishment.

413. But a Sudra, whether bought or unbought, he may compel to do servile work; for he was created by the Self-existent (Svayambhu) to be the slave of a Brahmana.

414. A Sudra, though emancipated by his master, is not released from servitude; since that is innate in him, who can set him free from it?

415. There are slaves of seven kinds, (viz.) he who is made a captive under a standard, he who serves for his daily food, he who is born in the house, he who is bought and he who is given, he who is inherited from ancestors, and he who is enslaved by way of punishment.

416. A wife, a son, and a slave, these three are declared to have no property; the wealth which they earn is (acquired) for him to whom they belong.

417. A Brahmana may confidently seize the goods of (his) Sudra (slave); for, as that (slave) can have no property, his master may take his possessions.

Chapter IX

2. Day and night woman must be kept in dependence by the males (of) their (families), and, if they attach themselves to sensual enjoyments, they must be kept under one's control.

3. Her father protects (her) in childhood, her husband protects (her) in youth, and her sons protect (her) in old age; a woman is never fit for independence.

92. A maiden who choses for herself, shall not take with her any ornaments, given by her father or her mother, or her brothers; if she carries them away, it will be theft.

155. The son of a Brahmana, a Kshatriya, and a Vaisya by a Sudra (wife) receives no share of the inheritance; whatever his father may give to him, that shall be his property.

225. Gamblers, dancers and singers, cruel men, men belonging to an heretical sect, those following forbidden occupations, and sellers of spirituous liquor, let him instantly banish from his town.

229. But a Kshatriya, a Vaisya, and a Sudra who are unable to pay a fine, shall discharge the debt by labour; a Brahmana shall pay it by installments.

230. On women, infants, men of disordered mind, the poor and the sick, the king shall inflict punishment with a whip, a cane, or a rope and the like.

237. For violating a Guru's bed, (the mark of) a female part shall be (impressed on the forehead with a hot iron); for drinking (the spirituous liquor called) Sura, the sign of a tavern; for stealing (the gold of a Brahmana), a dog's foot; for murdering a Brahmana, a headless corpse.

238. Excluded from all fellowship at meals, excluded from all sacrifices, excluded from instruction and from matrimonial alliances, abject and excluded from all religious duties, let them wander over (this) earth.

239. Such (persons) who have been branded with (indelible) marks must be cast off by their paternal and maternal relations, and receive neither compassion nor a salutation; that is the teaching of Manu.

248. But the king shall inflict on a base-born (Sudra), who intentionally gives pain to Brahmanas, various (kinds of) corporal punishment which cause terror.

253. By protecting those who live as (becomes) Aryans and by removing the thorns, kings, solely intent on guarding their subjects, reach heaven.

260. These and the like who show themselves openly, as well as others who walk in disguise (such as) non-Aryans who wear the marks of Aryans, he should know to be thorns (in the side of his people).

261. Having detected them by means of trustworthy persons, who, disguising themselves, (pretend) to follow the same occupations and by means of spies, wearing various disguises, he must cause them to be instigated (to commit offences), and bring them into his power.

262. Then having caused the crimes, which they committed by their several actions, to be proclaimed in accordance with the facts, the king shall duly punish them according to their strength and their crimes.

269. Those among them who do not come, and those who suspect the old (thieves employed by the king), the king shall attack by force and slay together with their friends, blood relations, and connexions.

276. But the king shall cut off the hands of those robbers who, breaking into houses, commit thefts at night, and cause them to be impaled on a pointed stake.

277. On the first conviction, let him cause two fingers of a cut-purse to be amputated; on the second, one hand and one foot; on the third, he shall suffer death.

278. Those who give (to thieves) fire, food, arms, or shelter, and receivers of stolen goods, the ruler shall punish like thieves.

279. Him who breaks (the dam of) a tank he shall slay (by drowning him) in water or by (some other) (mode of) capital punishment; or the offender may repair the (damage), but shall be made to pay the highest amercement.

280. Those who break into a (royal) storehouse, an armoury, or a temple, and those who steal elephants, horses, or chariots, he shall slay without hesitation.

288. Let him place all prisons near a high-road, where the suffering and disfigured offenders can be seen.

291. He who sells (for seed-corn that which is) not seed-corn, he who takes up seed (already sown), and he who destroys a boundary (-mark), shall be punished by mutilation.

292. But the king shall cause a goldsmith who behaves dishonestly, the most nocuous of all the thorns, to be cut to pieces with razors.

Chapter X

51. But the dwellings of Kandalas and Svapakas shall be outside the village, they must be made Apapatras, and their wealth (shall be) dogs and donkeys.

52. Their dress (shall be) the garments of the dead, (they shall eat) their food from broken dishes, black iron (shall be) their ornaments, and they must always wander from place to place.

53. A man who fulfils a religious duty, shall not seek intercourse with them; their transactions (shall be) among themselves, and their marriages with their equals.

54. Their food shall be given to them by others (than an Aryan giver) in a broken dish; at night they shall not walk about in villages and in towns.

55. By day they may go about for the purpose of their work, distinguished by marks at the king's command, and they shall carry out the corpses (of persons) who have no relatives; that is a settled rule.

56. By the king's order they shall always execute the criminals, in accordance with the law, and they shall take for themselves the clothes, the beds, and the ornaments of (such) criminals.

96. A man of low caste who through covetousness lives by the occupations of a higher one, the king shall deprive of his property and banish.

127. (Sudras) who are desirous to gain merit, and know (their) duty, commit no sin, but gain praise, if they imitate the practice of virtuous men without reciting sacred texts.

129. No collection of wealth must be made by a Sudra, even though he be able (to do it); for a Sudra who has acquired wealth, gives pain to Brahmanas.

104. He who has violated his Guru's bed, shall, after confessing his crime, extend himself on a heated iron bed, or embrace the red-hot image (of a woman); by dying he becomes pure;

105. Or, having himself cut off his organ and his testicles and having taken them in his joined hands, he may walk straight towards the region of Nirriti (the south-west), until he falls down (dead);

Chapter XI

132. Having killed a cat, an ichneumon, a blue jay, a frog, a dog, an iguana, an owl, or a crow, he shall perform the penance for the murder of a Sudra;

Source https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/manu.htm

This philosophy of subverting the three pillars of liberty mentioned earlier, has been clandestinely been injected into the Constitution of India, the administrative, legislative and judicial system. This has been further aided and abetted by clandestine subversion of the media to brainwash the gullible and ignorant persons.

1. When the Constitution was adopted, it was publicly propagated(contrary to Constitutional facts and human rights) that the human Right to Keep and bear Arms has not been guaranteed. One pillar of liberty subverted, can move on to the next.

2. After few years, the right to property attacked and then finally officially removed from list of fundamental rights under Part III of the Constitution.

3. Education was/ is already heavily controlled by the State. This became a matter of concern to some concerned citizens, thus it was recently enumerated as fundamental right in the Constitution. It is more cosmetic effect than real.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register