LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drknshah18 (retired )     07 August 2017

Confused .need proper help

Sir I have challenge maintainance judgement in high court.now high court has deposited half amount of maintenance from the whole amount. But now for remaining half amount the hc has give order to opponent to deposited the amount with in "20" days but now after 20days his lawyer said orally that because some serious problem he had not paid that amount and now he request to the hc for fix deposit means remaining amount he will put in FD for 1 month on my daughters name.what is the intention for FD ??does her husband put FD on my daughter's name?what is his intention for putting FD ,for the period of 1month?

Learning

3 Replies

drknshah18 (retired )     07 August 2017

fd In bank ?

KS Johal   07 August 2017

Firstly his lawyer should be communicating in writing. It is hard to envisage as to what is in the husband's mind that is not knowing any circumstances. Request for a written statement, otherwise it would be difficult to understand the opposition's intentions.

c.thomas noble (Lawyer)     08 August 2017

it means he is doubting over your honesty, that is what he wanted to deposit in her daughter's name or may be in the interest of child's future and welfare, nothing wrong? don't worry you want money? let it be it any mode? don't go into deep? whatever his intention he cannot escape from paying maintanance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register