Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devang Mistry (Consultant)     15 April 2011

Compliant against the Advocate

Dear Sir,

My uncle passed away on 02.01.2009 and  I have possession of one shop given by himself before 2006.

After his death my cousin brother & his uncle who is advocate have prepared fake will and taken all property/NSC/KVPs each & every thing. From Hyderabad I have asked him to send scan copies of will but he didn't send. Later he has asked me to come & sign on papers for handover of key of office held as above.

Still after 2 years he is not showing original will papers to us. My mother's brother have no other family members except sisters.

Guide me how to file compliant against the Advocate for getting original papers. I have all voice clips to prove that this advocate is cheater.

Learning

3 Replies

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     15 April 2011

Hi,

The heading should be "Compliant against Cousin brother and his Uncl persoe" instead of Complaint against Advocate.

He has done this mischief as any other person done in this world, not as Advocate.

Devang Mistry (Consultant)     15 April 2011

Sir,

As Advocate he has signed the papers - notary & his assistant all are in one office. He is filling fake papers with Govt. Department/Revenue Offices too.

To prepare fake documents/wills/agreement/notary etc. are their business for which they are taking 2-5 lacs per notary. In the market, when I used their names simply other advocates told that these are cheater gang.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 April 2011

some thing wrong some where , why complaint against advocate. If you are sure file compaint and criminal cases in the court. He will be arrested . Since You are not sure and so making noise elsewhere.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register