FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   06 September 2020

complaint of tehsildar

can a private COMPLAINT be filled against tehsildar in civil court for not doing the demarcation of land....or any provision under CPC to order for demarcate the land..


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 September 2020


If tehsildar refuse demarcation of land then you can appeal tehsildar order before collector or SDO of district. You cannot approach civil court against tehsildar order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query