Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed allham (csr)     08 December 2017

Complaint against team manager - conspiracy by hr & manager

Dear Respective Lawyerclub members,

I request your urgent attention & opinion to my below mentioned complaint.

I work for a Pvt Ltd Ecommerce company in Bengaluru, We are a team of 15 employees and a manager. We recently escalated our complaint against the manager to the founders after approaching all the hierarchy since March 2017, We as a team were unhappy with the managers managerial capabilities and her favourism towards couple of team mates, We as a team were reduced to nothing in the organization by the manager as she always had complaints against us, she spread negativity about us not only in the team but also throughout the company. We waited for resolution from the mid level management but they favoured the manager as she was their earliest employees, when we finally reached the CTO and marked CEO of the company, we were invited for a skip level meeting with CTO, we discussed all the issues and we were assured of a resolution in 2 weeks time by the CTO as he was travelling outside for business meetings. We had a rush hour meeting invitation the very next day with the HR head and a senior manager, we were cornered and were forced to reveal about the meeting with the CTO in his absence, we tried our best but revealed few of the issues, as only 50% of the workforce was present that day; we asked the HR to arrange a meeting the upcoming tuesday which they agreed but today one of our team memeber was invited for a one to one meeting with senior manager and was asked to put down resignation citing no work in the team, where as the company is expanding its operations to multiple cities and are doing very good in the business. We messaged the CTO right away to get a confirmation on the firing and he replied with a confirmation saying he has no idea about whats happening. Now the employee engagement head has called up for a meeting next tuesday and we al are in uncertainity about our future in this company. Hence, I would need your suggestion on the employee rights in these kind of cases and also how should we handle this situation now. Looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     09 December 2017

Dear sirs,

Better to go for good oppertunity.  Legalising the issue and confrontation with the same management and staff not advisable.  This leads to wasting of time and money.   

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     09 December 2017

Dear sirs,

Better to go for good oppertunity.  Legalising the issue and confrontation with the same management and staff not advisable.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register