LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     05 January 2013

Complain lodged in 498a

Dear well wishers,

How can I know in advance if my wife has lodged police complain against me in advance before police actually call me or FIR is lodged.Is there any agency or lawyer or detective supplying such type of information in Ranchi,Jharkhand.




 1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     05 January 2013

Keep watch over your wife as there is no other agency to tell you in advance about making her complaint, hoever, any person within the police may also help you and can tell you immediately on moving her application in this regard.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register