25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAM DEO KAKRA (ADVOCATE )     25 July 2008

compensation paid to employer

on voluntory .resignation of service before agreed 3 years ,employer deducted 5000/- as compensation and setteled the a/c in full and final settlement now how to claim this 5000/- as deduction in salary income.


 1 Replies

Sarjooram Sharma (Assistant Labour commissioner)     16 January 2010

If your salary is below ten thousand and you come under the definition of employed person, you can claim it under section 15 of Payment of Wages Act 1936.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query